Apple must pay $625 million for FaceTime & iMessage patent infringements

On 2/5/2016 at 9:44 PM, Bittenfleax said:

Ah, I cannot judge it as I have only used OS X a tiny bit. I guess it would be really good and reliable in the right application 

It's reliable because it's a closed eco-system with only approved hardware by Apple meaning that there is a lot less variability of system configurations to account for. Windows is a very stable system, if you manage it well.

I was more talking about multi-tasking and scaling performance with more tabs, explorer windows and responsiveness from search. Most of this has been fixed with the introduction of SSDs and later versions of windows, such as 7, 8, and 10. But certainly when it was Windows XP vs OS X, OS X was the clear winner if we're only comparing OS performance. This is a great early review done in 2004 of the comparisons by anandtech: http://www.anandtech.com/show/1500. As I've said though, the differences these days are mainly aesthetic to the average user. 

Well Apple started this whole thing sue others over vague patents idea.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

On February 5, 2016 at 3:22 AM, Ramamataz said:

I wonder why the Patient Trolls even exist. 

If you don't own any machinery or anything else or uses said Patient. You cannot sue as your not using it therefore anyone can use it as your not using it for your own company. 

and if they try to sue common sense should come into play " Bitch your not even using anything, own a company or producing anything that follows patient, so get your sorry ass out of here and quit robbing companies out of millions of dollars due to your bullshit excuse and argument" 

They mostly exist in the US because retarded copyright & patent laws

If they try this in the UK or any other "developed" country they would get whipped.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

5 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Well Apple started this whole thing sue others over vague patents idea.

That's not just vague they don't even make thing.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide