Bitspower Rigid Fittings?

I need to know which fitting of the three below are best for PETG tubing my loop.

1. C47

2. C48

3. Enhance Multi-Link

Fittings.PNG

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Theres also some new fittings released from Primochill, I have a full set on their way:

http://www.primochill.com/product-category/primochill/fittings/rigid-tubing/revolver-sx/

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

can you recommend one of the bitspower I'd like to go with them?

Is it possible to use Bitspower multilink adapters with Primochill fittings with a 12mm OD PETG tube?

Out of those I'd get the enhance multi link. I like the added o ring compression

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

so I got the Bitspower None Chamfer PETG 12mm OD, so will this work with the enhance multi-link fittings if I get the ML 12mm OD fittings?

4 hours ago, squigy7 said:

so I got the Bitspower None Chamfer PETG 12mm OD, so will this work with the enhance multi-link fittings if I get the ML 12mm OD fittings?

Yes as long as they are both exact 12mm, the Enhanced ones are compression hardline fittings where the compression rings compresses the rubber o-ring to the wall of the hardline tubing making that seal to the other two which are a friction based fit.  

BP-MBEML-12mm-512x384-Edited-2.jpg

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:12 PM, W-L said:

Yes as long as they are both exact 12mm, the Enhanced ones are compression hardline fittings where the compression rings compresses the rubber o-ring to the wall of the hardline tubing making that seal to the other two which are a friction based fit.  

BP-MBEML-12mm-512x384-Edited-2.jpg

which one is more reliable the friction based fit or the compression?

17 minutes ago, squigy7 said:

which one is more reliable the friction based fit or the compression?

The compression based ones would be my choice since they compress the rubber o-ring to the outer diameter of the tubing making it unlikely be come apart. 

22 minutes ago, W-L said:

The compression based ones would be my choice since they compress the rubber o-ring to the outer diameter of the tubing making it unlikely be come apart. 

Thanks!