I think the topic replies should be aligned with the topic content

That was kind of vague, but here's two pictures that will explain it way better.

How it is now:

tUmKgj0.png?1

How I think it should be (My picture is off by a few pixels):

epZheRV.png?1

...youre saying you want less space?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

I guess. I don't think it will really affect anything since the reply field expands when full anyways, it just looks a little bit neater.

What drives me crazy is the color and the lack of shadow under the reply box. If you look at this site from a material design eye, it's all wrong lol 

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

If it would look less disorienting I'm actually fine with that.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, DaltonM said:

What drives me crazy is the color and the lack of shadow under the reply box. If you look at this site from a material design eye, it's all wrong lol 

Yeah it's a little rough right now, but I'm sure they'll straighten it out. One of the other things I should suggest it putting a box similar to the topic replies around the user info with your avatar, name, title and all that.

1 minute ago, DaltonM said:

its a flat minimalist look

flat things dont have shadows, so its not wrong

a lot of modern stuff is being made flat and minimalist which IMO looks better, so get used to it, cause its not changing

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

There is already not enough space on my current monitor xD

Maybe if the posts got widened just a bit along with my suggestion then that would help.

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

its a flat minimalist look

flat things dont have shadows, so its not wrong

a lot of modern stuff is being made flat and minimalist which IMO looks better, so get used to it, cause its not changing

Do you even know what material design is? 

3 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

Do you even know what material design is? 

do you know what flat is?

Spoiler