Need Cheap Power Supplies

I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get cheap 400-500w power supplies.

Thanks.

Please don't buy cheap power suppllies, but i'd recommend Newegg or OutletPC.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

I've lurked into cheap power supply market before when I was a lot younger and all I can vouch for is LC POWER brand as its been running in one of my setups for 3/4 years now.

About me | Blog 

Could you give us an idea of what system it will be running? PSU isn't really something you want to skimp on, but there are some that are cheap and good for certain types of builds. 

Also, hard to give a place to buy them without knowing your location. 

8 minutes ago, jwonacy said:

I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get cheap 400-500w power supplies.

Thanks.

Do you need just a PSU, or are you making a build and trying to get one?

I'd be nice to know what kind of system you're looking to put a PSU in, it's not really something you want to go short on. (pun intended)

For computers you never cheap out on a power supply, as when cheap ones blow they could take your entire system with it.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

The PSU that i used is very capable and manages to hold my overclocked system sufficiently.

It is an EVGA 500W Bronze Non modular.

Most cheap PSUs will supply power enough for basic uses but try and leave a more than healthy cushion between the amount the unit "supplies" and the amount your system draws.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

35 minutes ago, jwonacy said:

Thanks.

What are you powering?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||