Anyway to disable Gifs on LTT?

Mohenjo

My laptop is having trouble running the LTT website because of all the gifs playing on the screen at once and it just eats all my battery (shows how good an i5 5200u is :( ) anyway is there anyway to turn them off or disable them? Plus its impossible to respond because of all the lag 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Just download a browser extension for blocking GIF´s such as GIF Jam. Works just ike AdBlocker. Just with GIF´s.

Using toilet paper both-sided: sucess lies in your hands.

one gif really doesn't effect much, but when there is 4 or 5 on a topic it takes forever to scroll down the page 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Just now, Mohenjo said:

one gif really doesn't effect much, but when there is 4 or 5 on a topic it takes forever to scroll down the page 

I don't think I've ever seen that on a single topic page. Have you tried upgrading RAM?

I used to be quite active here.

4 minutes ago, cubli7 said:

Some people are stupid enough to click on that link, and try it. Please refrain from teasing idiots.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

25 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

I don't think I've ever seen that on a single topic page. Have you tried upgrading RAM?

its a school laptop and i think the ram is non up gradable anyway ( (it has 4gb) 

2 minutes ago, Mohenjo said:

its a school laptop and i think the ram is non up gradable anyway ( (it has 4gb) 

4GB should be more than enough for a few GIF's. My dad's laptop has a Q2D and 4GB of RAM, and browsing is a breeze for it.

I used to be quite active here.

My old laptop could browse forums without freezing and that was running C2D, 2gb. Browser addon is literally only option. It can't be done from forum side without disabling too many other things. You can also tweak around browser security options but those will be same on every site. Like disabling loading all pics etc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv