Coolers battle showdown, which one shall i get?

Arcaddia
Go to solution Solved by GlassBomb,

Noctua wins in terms of silence. But it's an older design, with their older fans. But still performs really good. You might also want to look at their NH-U14S.

Be Quiet in terms of looks for a tower-type heatsink.

And I won't ever recommend a 120mm AIO cooler, unless you have some strict case compatibility. That's one of the few cases where they make sense.

So these are the coolers I have narrowed down to, which one shall I get? What are the differences and what is your final reccomendation?

• Noctua NH-D14
  • BQ Dark Rock Pro 3
  • BQ Dark Rock 3
  • NZXT X31

Thanks for any replies.

Also, anyone have info on the RAM memory clearance in MM over the BQ Pro?

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

Bq dark rock pro 3, looks nice and has outstanding colling

Noctua wins in terms of silence. But it's an older design, with their older fans. But still performs really good. You might also want to look at their NH-U14S.

And I won't ever recommend a 120mm AIO cooler, unless you have some strict case compatibility. That's one of the few cases where they make sense.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHANTEKS-PH-TC14PE-CPU-Kuhler-Caseking-Anniversary-Edition-/171821934109?hash=item280162a61d:g:0T4AAOSw~OdVeFuG just seen this phanteks cooler for a very good price, is this worth buying from germany?

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

3 hours ago, GlassBomb said:

Thanks so much! I went for the NH-U14S. While having a glance. being impressed, and having a much deeper look with it. I decided to get it, the stuff i read into about it seemed great and actually superior to the D14 while costing less, so thanks!