Bitfenix or corsair led fans

TanmayHembram

which will be better for cooling as well as has better glow ?

I want white ?

Bitfenix Spectre Pro LED 120

or

Air Series SP120 LED High Static Pressure 120mm

the bitfenix spectre pro fans are actuly really decent. i never sugest the corsair fans. they are loud and their air flow is very meh.

the bitfenix fan also has a much better glow.

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

It depends, I have 2 BitFenix LED fans right now I could take a picture of. But you should choose fans based on a couple of different factors other then looks. SP or Static pressure for pushing or pulling air through obstacles such as drive bay cages or restrictive case designs. Air flow fans are great in unrestricted/unfiltered set ups. The difference is that SP fans push air out of the sides of the fan at a much higher pressure then air flow fans making it perfect for penetrating obstructive drive bays.Air flows provide a stable more narrow path of air and can push air much farther and faster in the right setup. As far as looks I prefer the Corsair Air Series LED fans over BitFenix.

Spectre Pros should be better.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.