Why can i not have a single game without Russians?

LokiFire

Every game i play is Russian, i am vs Russian's and with Russians, i can't stand them because they refuse to speak English, they will for 2 seconds then revert to Russian..

8t5VtvH.jpg

Same shit on my main account too.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Same shit here.

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

they refuse to speak English, they will for 2 seconds then revert to Russian..

Just mute them? If they're not speaking your language then why bother trying to communicate with them? Or you can try to learn Russian.

This can help alleviate some of the Russian cancer. http://csgo.gamebanana.com/tools/5684

Thanks man :)

I will probably still play with Russian players as they will always be in all servers, even Americans get them LOL.. CSGO infested with them.

Just mute them? If they're not speaking your language then why bother trying to communicate with them? Or you can try to learn Russian.

CSGO relies critically on communication...

I will probably still play with Russian players as they will always be in all servers, even Americans get them LOL.. CSGO infested with them.

YES WE GET THEM TOO MUCH AND I LIVE IN OREGON.

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

Yeah they shouldn't have to speak English but why would we want to play such a team oriented game with somebody that can not speak it or refuses to speak it. 

Хейтър :P

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I just chose i really low matchmaking ping, usualy works for me, only seen 3 russians in my last 10 matches

Oh wow.

Completely not racist.

You are playing an online game, you are playing people from other countries. Not all countries speak English.

Deal with it.

Oh wow.

Completely not racist.

You are playing an online game, you are playing people from other countries. Not all countries speak English.

Deal with it.

Dumb.

And if you want to be sure that your whole team speak english, try put toghether a team before the match

Oh wow.

Completely not racist.

Deal with it.

You've never played Csgo have you... xD

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

If you are playing competitive CSGO communication is key, even if they are russian. The best cure for this is this:

This can help alleviate some of the Russian cancer. http://csgo.gamebanana.com/tools/5684

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

Puolikas is not Russian, hehe. Lithuanian  :lol:

Oh wow.

Completely not racist.

Deal with it.

Russian is not a race.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Dumb.

???

You are playing a game that lots of people around the world play.

You probably play at a time that is uncommon for your people in your country.

I don't complain when someone is speaking french when I am playing an online game, it is part of the culture, not everyone is the same.

CSGO relies critically on communication...

I slaughtered Publicserver without Voice in CS 1.0-1.6.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

???

You are playing a game that lots of people around the world play.

You probably play at a time that is uncommon for your people in your country.

I don't complain when someone is speaking french when I am playing an online game, it is part of the culture, not everyone is the same.

If only Germany would have won the War :P

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Oh wow.

Completely not racist.

Deal with it.

Racist? Bashing on Russians is not a definition of "racism". Some people like to play with people who speak the same language. Including me.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Well i'm happy got my alt to my main rank.. and i mean i utterly destroyed these players...

So this makes me LE pre rank shift haha.

vXFtYSr.jpg