Audio-technica ATH-M50x Suckss

CcHiNTA

i don't know if its just me who think m50x sucks or someone other too .. 

so i was using beats studio (wireless) and it got stolen and then i searched on youtube and every one was saying beats studio sucks and mt-50x is much much much better then beats so i bought the mt-50x but its just simple headphone with no base at alll sound is a little bit better then beats but no base at all i tried sound cloud , youtube , even i download from itune and downloaded from websites but same at all ! i was using steel series wireless 7.1 sround headphones for gamming and it just a little bit better then that (in music) and i really don't like it at alll... totally waste of money.

can you guys suggest me a good headphone which one have good base and sound ! (i need it only for music) because so far i want to buy beats again ! but then i think i should ask in forum may be i can get a better headset.

and really sorry for my stupid english . i hope you understand what i want to say 

The bass on the beats isnt actually there.

Thats the headphones distorting the noise.

The M50x is getting you a more accurate version of the music.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just use an EQ to bring the bass in if you want it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

more bass =/= more quality... but that's just mine opinion. Sony has a line of XB headphones which are centered towards bass

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I've got m50s and I do not have any complaints about anything, maybe a bit stiff but provided that you have a god amp/dac they're really good given their price, Bass is really nice as well with my schiit stack.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

I've got m50s and I do not have any complaints about anything, maybe a bit stiff but provided that you have a god amp/dac they're really good given their price, Bass is really nice as well with my schiit stack.

Mmmmm no.. A amp/dac will not magically give you more bass and make the sound better, the M50's are made to be used on mobile too.. Anyway I think @OP you may just be used to a lot of bass from other headphones.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Clearly you want a headphone with extremely boosted bass. Fair enough.

If you can afford the Beats Studio, I recommend you look at the Sennheiser HD8DJ or Sony MDR XB500. When it comes to headphone recommendations, it's best to identify the sound signature that you want; don't blindly follow recommendations that don't take that into account.

For the record, the M50X has plenty of bass; your perspective is skewed because you only have experience with a headphone with heavily boosted bass and colored sound.

What about some Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros?

http://www.headphone.com/pages/build-a-graph

You have adjustable base response, they isolate well and accuracy is fairly good however the soundstage is not to large( I listened to them for a few hours - compared to bose AE2s and Beyerdynamic DT 880s)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

more bass =/= more quality... but that's just mine opinion. Sony has a line of XB headphones which are centered towards bass

More base = more base. This formular does not involve quality no matter how you put it.

Personal preference is a different thing though.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

Mmmmm no.. A amp/dac will not magically give you more bass and make the sound better, the M50's are made to be used on mobile too.. Anyway I think @OP you may just be used to a lot of bass from other headphones.

Uhmm, I never said that it amp/dac gave me more bass. Amp/Dac combo releases the full potential of the headphones, and they sound awesome, the bass is heavy enough even for my bass heavy needs. ;)

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Amp/Dac combo releases the full potential of the headphones, and they sound awesome

This is still patent nonsense. "Full potential" is the most overblown fantasy of the audiophile contingent.

I must buy a $4000 Dac then and only then will my M50's reach there full potential!

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

This is still patent nonsense. "Full potential" is the most overblown fantasy of the audiophile contingent.

of course I am over exaggerating, still, sounds better than on a phone/sound card/on board audio. :)

But then again, almost everything sounds better than onboard audio...

Not to go too much off topic, m50's are great and they do deliver good clean bass.

of course I am over exaggerating, still, sounds better than on a phone/sound card/on board audio. :)

Not to go too much off topic, m50's are great and they do deliver good clean bass.

But not loud enough, so OP should try equalizing his music first before getting a new set of headphones. Did I sum this up correctly?

3.Use

i don't know if its just me who think m50x sucks or someone other too .. 

so i was using beats studio (wireless) and it got stolen and then i searched on youtube and every one was saying beats studio sucks and mt-50x is much much much better then beats so i bought the mt-50x but its just simple headphone with no base at alll sound is a little bit better then beats but no base at all i tried sound cloud , youtube , even i download from itune and downloaded from websites but same at all ! i was using steel series wireless 7.1 sround headphones for gamming and it just a little bit better then that (in music) and i really don't like it at alll... totally waste of money.

can you guys suggest me a good headphone which one have good base and sound ! (i need it only for music) because so far i want to buy beats again ! but then i think i should ask in forum may be i can get a better headset.

and really sorry for my stupid english . i hope you understand what i want to say 

Is your question answered yet?

3.Use

But not loud enough, so OP should try equalizing his music first before getting a new set of headphones. Did I sum this up correctly?

No. I doubt the OP will get the bass they want from EQ.

Is your question answered yet?

I already made some headphone suggestions which I think would be very appealing to the OP in terms of the sound signature they want while bringing better quality than the Beats. COP is not a bad suggestion either.

And that's because the only headphone you own is M50

I have Beyerdynamics DT 770 pro 80's. Monster bass cans.. Great for gaming. Look for reviews on them. Blows beats away! I know, I had them.