Does anybody have a fun life?

Kendrick

Idk about my life. I lost both of my parents in front of my eyes when I was young, I'm depressed most of the day, I barely ever get any sleep and the days where i do get sleep, i have terrible nightmares or sleep paralysis

I honestly don't think this is the right forum for that type of conversation; but then again this is the 'Off Topic' section so I guess this still qualifies...

Idk about my life. I lost both of my parents in front of my eyes when I was young, I'm depressed most of the day, I barely ever get any sleep and the days where i do get sleep, i have terrible nightmares or sleep paralysis

I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep grinding and keep your head up man. Just know that you will be okay, because you will be. Life is whatever you make it to be, so find the strength in yourself to make a great life for yourself. Best wishes

i make my own life fun. i live in a country with 7 dodgy nuculear reactors, a horrible power grid, idiots everywhere, and taxes trough the roof.

so i spend my life trying to better myself, and enjoy trolls cry for attention on the internet.

I mean, it sometimes is fun

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I like my life. I don't have huge expectations though. 

I mean i am studying a subject I really like on university (computer science) and I genuinely enjoy what I am doing. I got everything I'd need, a laptop, decent desktop pc, and an xbox so I can play in bed :). Don't really have to worry about rent or anything like that because I still live with my parents (until I'm done with uni at least). Got few 100's €€€ spare in the bank so I don't really have to worry about anything.

I am quite enjoying my life to be fair, I used to be depressed when I was youger (14-17) because I had to move to a different country with my parents and I had to find new friends etc. It took me a while to adapt but now I don't really care anymore. 

I used to go out A LOT during my first year (because I had scholarship and I lived on my own :D) but now I kinda got bored with it so I just mostly spend time with my girlfriend/playing games with friends and to be fair I enjoy my life as it is right now :D.

No. My life has sucked since I popped out of my mother.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The only person that can make your life better is you. 

Laws only govern the honest.

well im not gonna act like i can relate even remotly to loosing ones parents but i lost my first girlfriend to leukemia and used to have a hard time sleeping or being alone to long cause i would get depressed. but i for once like to think that experience made me stronger and she wouldnt like if i became a depressed sack of sadness who cries in the corner his whole life so i try to keep my sadness and depression to about one weekend a year the rest of the time i try to kick as much as at whatever i do as i can thinking i owe it to her. this is just me though. i dont know i thought maybe this helps a bit. either way not being able to sleep is a psychological thing. maybe see a shrink. processing the thing keeping you awake will help you to better sleep.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

It could be better but it's certainly not terrible. Family pressure to get a minimum wage job while I wait for college is the only thing that's really annoying me. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

Life is meh. Lacking sleep and energy, have bad grades, no job, haven't had friends in years nor does anyone want to befriend me, bullied, have lived bellow poverty line all my life...

Not suicidal though. Used to be so when I was 12 - 14 years old, though I do rethink my life every time I get bullied. I'm used to being alone so lack of friends doesn't matter much, and hopefully will get to move from here after half a year, which should take most of he problems away. Might actually afford living life then, unlike now...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I try to live simply. As far as computer entertainment I don't have a huge library. I tend to stick to a few really good games that I spend most of my time in.

No. My life has sucked since I popped out of my mother.

Well to be fair we start out sucking  B). Sorry been watching too many Linus videos :rolleyes: . 

I like my life. I don't have huge expectations though. 

I mean i am studying a subject I really like on university (computer science) and I genuinely enjoy what I am doing. I got everything I'd need, a laptop, decent desktop pc, and an xbox so I can play in bed :). Don't really have to worry about rent or anything like that because I still live with my parents (until I'm done with uni at least). Got few 100's €€€ spare in the bank so I don't really have to worry about anything.

I am quite enjoying my life to be fair, I used to be depressed when I was youger (14-17) because I had to move to a different country with my parents and I had to find new friends etc. It took me a while to adapt but now I don't really care anymore. 

I used to go out A LOT during my first year (because I had scholarship and I lived on my own :D) but now I kinda got bored with it so I just mostly spend time with my girlfriend/playing games with friends and to be fair I enjoy my life as it is right now :D.

That's a good way to live, where did you move from? I had to make new friends in that age due to a move as well, it does suck! But certainly gets better. 

The only person that can make your life better is you. 

True