Asus z87-c boot device led

Hello,

I have just built my first pc , everything was fine until I plugged my 1tb hdd with my 2.5 laptop hdd. Now there is no display, I tried to boot without hdd but no luck , the red boot device led stays lit. Here is what happened : At the very first boot I connected my laptop hdd and 120 gb ssd as I wanted to clone my c drive to ssd, while cloning the process stopped but after flipping the laptop hdd it started again (probably because it was placed wrong), I booted with ssd, after diagnosis and repairing, it booted then I connected my laptop hdd and 1tb hdd ( to clone other drives ) but from then the led stays lit . I tried to boot up without hdd but still no display. Although The cup fan runs and mobo is connected to monitor via vga cable.

Update : I removed ram and then reinserted , removed power cord from psu then reconnected to a different socket , removed sata devices and started pc , I was able to get into bios then I turned off and connected the my ssd and then same problem (no display ) , disconnected my sata but the problem persists.

Please help me how to get the display on my new pc . Many thanks to you guys.

My specs are : asus z-87 c , pentium g3258, cm hyper 212 evo, hyperx 8gb memory 2400mhz , corsair cx600 psu, 1080p monitor