Good watercooling case (Under £200 delivered/shipped)

Hi, I know there are a lot of posts about this topic but I have yet to find one that fits my needs.

So in the short, I'm looking for a case for my PC which will be good for watercooling, currently I have a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe housing a X99-s, R9 290X, EK D5 Pump/Res combo unit, a 360mm radiator and a 240mm radiator. The case is pretty good but my issue is it makes horrific creaking noises which are really loud and slightly concerning as I don't want the case to flex too much due to the hardline acrylic tubing housed inside it. :)

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on if there is a better soloution for me or if there is something I can do to dampen these creaking noises?

maybe tightening some screws will do it, otherwise Define S would be my bet

to game or not to game, that`s the question

People seem to really like the Define S.

To be honest I have been looking at the Define S but one point people seem to be making is that without the side pannels it seems to have some flex to the case. I just don't like the idea of any point that could create noises with the heating up/cooling down although it does appeal to my silence requirements. :)

Look at the Arc mini/Arc midi. I have the arc mini (mATX) and I have a 240 and 360mm radiator cooling system inside it. No noticeable creaking noises.

For my secondary PC I actually use a Arc Midi R2 and I must admit I do prefer it over the Luxe as it just feels better built but I'm not sure about it being completely liquid cooling friendly for me :)

maybe tightening some screws will do it, otherwise Define S would be my bet

Triedf tightening up screws but I narrowed the noise down to the plastic clip on pannels on the front and side so I'm not sure what my options are regarding fixes for it :unsure:

Corsair 750D

Is the 750D well built and solid as I've read about it being a bit flimsy with flexible side pannels?

do you have one of those glue guns? Than you may be able to make it stuck to it pretty well, altough tearing it apart will be a pain in the butt

to game or not to game, that`s the question

For my secondary PC I actually use a Arc Midi R2 and I must admit I do prefer it over the Luxe as it just feels better built but I'm not sure about it being completely liquid cooling friendly for me :)

Managed to fit plenty of stuff in my arc mini in my signature under "current PC build log" 

I can confirm that you can use stacked radiators or fans in the case too, the top 360mm radiator is away from the motherboard side of the case, allowing the rads/fans to hang in front of the motherboard. Biggest downside is removing the HDD and ODD cages to install the rads. But I have one HDD, and there is a simple silly solution for mounting that: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/477593-i-linused-a-pc-fan/ (last post)

To be honest I have been looking at the Define S but one point people seem to be making is that without the side pannels it seems to have some flex to the case. I just don't like the idea of any point that could create noises with the heating up/cooling down although it does appeal to my silence requirements. :)

This is borderline irrational 

Phanteks Evolv ATX?

I have looked at this case but I'm bit put off from Phanteks now as this case was supposed to be great (Layout wise it is) but the overall quality and build hasn't thrilled me (Maybe I'm asking for too much from such a low priced case) :(

do you have one of those glue guns? Than you may be able to make it stuck to it pretty well, altough tearing it apart will be a pain in the butt

I do have a glue gun and the idea has crossed my mind but like you say, getting it off will be a pain if I need to in the future (Which I may with upgrades and such) :)

Managed to fit plenty of stuff in my arc mini in my signature under "current PC build log" 

I can confirm that you can use stacked radiators or fans in the case too, the top 360mm radiator is away from the motherboard side of the case, allowing the rads/fans to hang in front of the motherboard. Biggest downside is removing the HDD and ODD cages to install the rads. But I have one HDD, and there is a simple silly solution for mounting that: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/477593-i-linused-a-pc-fan/ (last post)

I don't mind ripping out HDD/ODD cages as I don't them anyway (They don't fit in with silence) :)

This is borderline irrational 

How so ? (Seriously, I know I have a bit of OCD but I don't get how snapping/creaking noises being off putting for a PC case is irrational when there are solid pipes that can crack/fracture with stress) :( Also I don't intend to come across as being "shirty" if I have done in this comment :)

I'm using the 750D now. Incredible case, fantastic build quality, great looking. The side panel does wobble when off, but every case you buy will do this, as they don't make them out of 5mm steel...

I suppose but overall I've never been thrilled with Corsair case quality, I'll have a trip up to my local PC store to see if they have any to have a look in (as they are relatively common) as you and many others seem to like it :)

I have looked at this case but I'm bit put off from Phanteks now as this case was supposed to be great (Layout wise it is) but the overall quality and build hasn't thrilled me (Maybe I'm asking for too much from such a low priced case) :(

Well for what it's worth, HardwareCanucks rated it as case of the year and it's what Dmitry's personal $3500 rig is in.

It's also the best under $200 case with a fully aluminum exterior, which makes it quite a lot more solid than most cases.

How so ? (Seriously, I know I have a bit of OCD but I don't get how snapping/creaking noises being off putting for a PC case is irrational when there are solid pipes that can crack/fracture with stress) :( Also I don't intend to come across as being "shirty" if I have done in this comment :)

Because it is literally a non issue. 

Well for what it's worth, HardwareCanucks rated it as case of the year and it's what Dmitry's personal $3500 rig is in.

It's also the best under $200 case with a fully aluminum exterior, which makes it quite a lot more solid than most cases.

That was one for the reasons why I bought it and I guess I'm being a bit unfair on it as the case chassis is solid but the plastic pannels on the top and front could have been a bit better but they are using similar fitting methods to other cases so I guess I'm just being funny :wacko:

I'd definitely buy it now. Right now. In fact, buy two...

If I create a business I'm definitely hiring you as my sales guy/gal :)

Because it is literally a non issue. 

For you, for me I just find it unnerving (Yeah, I pick wierd stuff out as I guess I have too much time on my hands) :)

That was one for the reasons why I bought it and I guess I'm being a bit unfair on it as the case chassis is solid but the plastic pannels on the top and front could have been a bit better but they are using similar fitting methods to other cases so I guess I'm just being funny :wacko:

I'm talking about the Evolv ATX, not what you're currently using.

I'm talking about the Evolv ATX, not what you're currently using.

Oke Doke (That makes more sense) as I got a bit confused as he praised both cases. Phanteks seems to be getting quite alot of praise, I guess I must be nit picking (as I had guessed when I was phrasing the post) :)

Also, I was wondering what everyones thoughts are on the Cooler Master Mastercase 5 as a watercooling case as it looks reasonably well built and stylish.

See my build log in Sig. The Define S is amazing for single loop systems. Although if you want lots of super straight bends you will probably need a larger case.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

See my build log in Sig. The Define S is amazing for single loop systems. Although if you want lots of super straight bends you will probably need a larger case.

Your build looks great, however I think I may need a larger case as I do want straight runs which like you say don't appear to fit in the Define S. It's ashame as I really like the case.