Alternative file copier for Windows 10?

JeyTee84

Most "best alternative file copier" articles are from many years ago, so I was wondering what you guys suggest for use in Windows 10.

I'm using Teracopy but it doesn't seem to have been updated in a while. I don't know if it's ok or I should look for something better.

The problem with windows' copier is the interface and the lack of showed details. All the thigs I like in Teracopy are missing from the basic windows copier.

cmds robocoby?

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

cmds robocoby?

What's that? Tried it. Nothing shows up. Heard about that, and googled it, but don't really know what's that and how it works.

What's that? Tried it. Nothing shows up. Heard about that, and googled it, but don't really know what's that and how it works.

Run cmd as admin, type help robocopy for information about the command.

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

We use Vice Versa at work, but only a free trial, but works well and lots of info.

http://www.tgrmn.com/

Or for free we use SyncBack, not much info on copying though.

http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/syncback-hub.html

I don't really want to synchronize files. I just want that nice interface with all the info and customization posibilities Teracopy has, every time I'm copying. :/

I don't really want to synchronize files. I just want that nice interface with all the info and customization posibilities Teracopy has, every time I'm copying. :/

Both do copy / backup and sync

Why not use Teracopy? I have it running in windows 10 and its working pretty well!