Shipped 7970 To Aus

stan92

i guess it's available there. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

someone go to the link (that knows how to use amazon properly) and look it up for me please? I could get it here, just it costs $495 at MSY here which is $100 more...

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

@Dravic ?????

I found it for 400$ in Australia. Use pcpartpicker sometimes to check pricing quickly.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

@Dravic thanks, can you provide a link for me please?

I already did! :)

it's with au. at the start of the link to get the Australian version. Go to Video Cards and search for 7970.

@Dravic thanks, can you provide a link for me please?

http://www.mwave.com.au/product/sku-ab49162-his_amd_radeon_hd_7970_iceq_x2_3gb_video_card

You can calculate the shipping cost by clicking on "Calculate shipping cost & time" located under Availability and entering the postal code.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Use PcCaseGear: pccasegear.com

Its Australian

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk | GPU: MSI TF3 7970 BE | Motherboard: M5A99FX-Pro-Rev 2.0 | RAM: Corsair Vengence LP 8GB (2x4) | PSU: Xigmatek Vector G 750W 80+ GOLD | Case: Thermaltake A71 | Storage: Seagate 1TB + WD 650GB

It is not the shipping you need to worry about its the customs in your country and how much you need to pay there, that is the killer. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

It is not the shipping you need to worry about its the customs in your country and how much you need to pay there, that is the killer. 

customs isnt as much of an issue unless you go over a grand i believe

its more the fact that most USA companys dont want to send stuff here - postage is a killer too

Its all about those volumetric clouds

yea pccasegear is a great site for buying pc parts brought a couple of things from them, and fast shipping  .

PCCG is great, have built two systems from interstate before, shipped perfectly.

Besides PCCG, in adelaide as you know.... there is MSY/Allneeds/PC-DIY <- these three stick close to eachothers prices, all other adelaide stores jack it up.

If you can't go local, Mwave/Umart/PCCG

DirectCU Versions of GPU's are always usually better than normal pre-overclocked versions, better power delivery. Nice choice of card.

If you can find a 7950 Direct CU, could be worth it if you overclock. If not, stick with the 7970.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz