Best Budget Case - Aerocool 800 midi Tower $50

TGROBBO

I know this case has probably been out for ages and I'm just confirming what everyone else has said, but still... For my second PC build (I built a friends PC for him) I had the pleasure of building in what I think could be one of the 'best for price' cases out there. Firstly, it has an extremely nice glossy blue finish on the outside, with a plastic coat. The metal of the side panels doesn't 'pop' in and out of shape (like my Antec GX200). It also comes with, what looks like a glass side panel, but is plastic, no one can tell without touching it. Yes, the side panel is a bit dark, but some LEDs should soon fix that problem. Inside, you get about 1cm of cable management (the side panel slides on without a hitch) and no drive bays restricting you to a small graphics card. Instead you get a metal cover, behind which lies the PSU, drive bays and SSD bay. This is the only case I have seen under $50 that has this feature. It has support for 5 120mm fans, which is more that anyone could ever want and includes 2 2.5inch bays for all your disc drive needs. It is, however, on the bigger side of midi towers so make sure you have enough space for it.

Overall, if you are looking for a really solid blue midi tower this is the one to go for. The build quality is great and it's a joy to build in.

http://www.jedicool.com/product/02902_full.jpg

Should go under member reviews

Dude the title of the subforum is tech news and reviews...   

unless im getting something completely wrong its fine here

It seems like this would be the right place to post but it's not. Member reviews(your a member) would be better. 

It seems like this would be the right place to post but it's not. Member reviews(your a member) would be better. 

can i change location then or too late?

It is a bit confusing but Tech News and Reviews means -> Tech News and reviews made by other people and not by you.

Member Reviews -> this is your spot.

Very nice case though. I like it a lot.

Best Budget Case is the NZXT S340.

Actually it's just the best case under $150.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

$150 is a bit more than $55

No that would be Phanteks' entire lineup of sub $150 cases.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I think the Define S non window is the best silent case for the price. I got mine from Newegg for $60 before tax.

$150 is a bit more than $55

Under $150, under. The S340 is usually between $50 and $60.

No that would be Phanteks' entire lineup of sub $150 cases.

All of their cases are unnecessarily long, wide, and tall. And none of them have full metal construction. They also have rubber grommets, which are awful in every way, I will never go back to a grommeted case after using the cable cover NZXT made.

I think the Define S non window is the best silent case for the price. I got mine from Newegg for $60 before tax.

Add some sound dampener for $10 and you come out with the same price and a much better constructed case with a smaller footprint and much more efficient layout (with the exception of custom liquid cooling setups) and a side panel window.

Under $150, under. The S340 is usually between $50 and $60.

All of their cases are unnecessarily long, wide, and tall. And none of them have full metal construction. They also have rubber grommets, which are awful in every way, I will never go back to a grommeted case after using the cable cover NZXT made.

Add some sound dampener for $10 and you come out with the same price and a much better constructed case with a smaller footprint and much more efficient layout (with the exception of custom liquid cooling setups) and a side panel window.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

There is nothing unneccessary about their space usage. Except the Luxe, really, which is neither under $150 or made to be for 'value'.

Who cares about all metal? As long as the parts you can see are metal, it doesn't matter, especially with the quality of plastic they use.

NZXT cases just have no style, they're for the confused 16 year old who wants to be cool in 2 different cliques, his 1337 G4M3R friends and his part-time work colleagues, and ending up not fitting in either.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

There is nothing unneccessary about their space usage. Except the Luxe, really, which is neither under $150 or made to be for 'value'.

Who cares about all metal? As long as the parts you can see are metal, it doesn't matter, especially with the quality of plastic they use.

NZXT cases just have no style, they're for the confused 16 year old who wants to be cool in 2 different cliques, his 1337 G4M3R friends and his part-time work colleagues, and ending up not fitting in either.

Are you considering NZXT H630 to be a "1337 G4m3R" case?

BitFenix is more guilty at this than NZXT is.

Fractal Design Define R5/S? It won more awards than most mid towers in the market and has decent airflow for a silent case (you can fit inside 9x 140mm fans! Most full towers couldn't even do that)

Oh and yes a better option than a Phantek (subjective):

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

They have cases that are more minimal, which is what I personally like. I don't like the flashy stuff anymore.

If I could go back, I would have gotten an S340 instead of my Define R4 since it's smaller. Only thing is I would have to repaint it with a matte black paint, since I hate glossy paint.

Plus, they actually do have cases that are mostly metal. I don't know what the other guy is talking about.

This is the S340 from NZXT

106352.c3221f66f135f7507d44ad5fcecd80be.

156888.af3a279c760858e23a5d4064e3090dd1.

These are Phanteks.

158948.25ff220c28163a4ed3dd1dadc8541e19.94253.afed820f0b39e401c83fd3c6bc3a2408.d