Thinking of a name for Youtube

Dvdtrk

I was just thinking of a username for Youtube and some names popped in my head which I thought sounded kind of unique and cool. But being the anxious person I am, I am just concerned if it sounds like another name for like some business or maybe another famous Youtube channel (Which yes I could look up but still, it may not remind most people anyway). So I came up with the name "iovo" because its short and sweet and has a kind of "tech" feel to it which I want my Youtube channel theme to be. But I am concerned that it will remind people of "ovo" which is some dumb rapping thing and I dont know if an "i" changes much... but I mean, its up to you. And if you have a suggestion to change it slightly to sound better or come up with a different name which also has the same "theme" to it then feel free.  

Thanks

“If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. ” 
- Michael Crichton

"Toda"

the

Tech-Yoda

"iToda"

="I Told Ya"

iSchoda

Sounds cool

I dunno.... thats me with 30s to think on it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

TrkDVD YT?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I was just thinking of a username for Youtube and some names popped in my head which I thought sounded kind of unique and cool. But being the anxious person I am, I am just concerned if it sounds like another name for like some business or maybe another famous Youtube channel (Which yes I could look up but still, it may not remind most people anyway). So I came up with the name "iovo" because its short and sweet and has a kind of "tech" feel to it which I want my Youtube channel theme to be. But I am concerned that it will remind people of "ovo" which is some dumb rapping thing and I dont know if an "i" changes much... but I mean, its up to you. And if you have a suggestion to change it slightly to sound better or come up with a different name which also has the same "theme" to it then feel free.  

Thanks

TechTrk?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Thanks

TDevcdh. (T-de-vik-duh)

The 5 deadly venoms

The 36th chamber

8 diagram Pole style /s

just name it whatever you like just dont doubt yourself

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

"Toda"

the

Tech-Yoda

"iToda"

="I Told Ya"

iSchoda

Sounds cool

I dunno.... thats me with 30s to think on it.

iSkoda ;)

The best names are simple like:

LinusTechTips, his name is Linus and he shares tech tips

JayzTwoCents, his name is Jay and he does reviews (shares his two cents)

Don't make up an original name, Steal one like I did! I stole Spooky and it turned out fairly well xD

Thanks

Quite like iovo. Although saying it a couple times, makes me think of apple and lenovo lol.

Although the name itself is fine, it sounds weird when used in an introduction. For example "Hey everybody, this is iovo, here with another video on~"

iovo sounds more like a brand name than a persona (not the best word but I think it gets the idea across).

I guess you could make it so it IS a brand name? Like "Hey everybody, this is bob from channel iovo, here with another video on~". So I guess that would work. Actually, channel iovo, rolls of the tongue quite nicely...speaking of which, how are you pronouncing it?

ie-oev-voe?

eov-voe?

yo-voe?

Whats wrong with OvoXTechs

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

TechTonic

don't know if its already used

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Quite like iovo. Although saying it a couple times, makes me think of apple and lenovo lol.

Although the name itself is fine, it sounds weird when used in an introduction. For example "Hey everybody, this is iovo, here with another video on~"

iovo sounds more like a brand name than a persona (not the best word but I think it gets the idea across).

I guess you could make it so it IS a brand name? Like "Hey everybody, this is bob from channel iovo, here with another video on~". So I guess that would work. Actually, channel iovo, rolls of the tongue quite nicely...speaking of which, how are you pronouncing it?

ie-oev-voe?

eov-voe?

yo-voe?

Haha I wont be talking much, I plan on animating. But actually thats exactly what I was thinking, to use it as more of a brand name. And I kinda imagine the first pronunciation you said. 

“If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. ” 
- Michael Crichton

Haha I wont be talking much, I plan on animating. But actually thats exactly what I was thinking, to use it as more of a brand name. And I kinda imagine the first pronunciation you said. 

A tech related channel using animations? Don't think I ever came across a video like this, interesting! Hope the best for your whatever it ends up being called channel  :P

Treking

(Tre-king)

Devodin

(Deh-vo-din)

Tradeveince

(Trah-de-vence)

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

A tech related channel using animations? Don't think I ever came across a video like this, interesting! Hope the best for your whatever it ends up being called channel  :P

Well I mean, my style is kind of tech-y. Like the pfp I made for my channel looks like techy and futuristic I guess. Hard to explain what I mean.

- Michael Crichton

Treking

(Tre-king)

Devodin

(Deh-vo-din)

Tradeveince

(Trah-de-vence)

Oooo I like the second one

- Michael Crichton