Which one of these games should I get?

Kendrick

I was looking at Witcher 3, Gta V, and Just cause 3

What are some pros and cons of those games.

WITCHER 3!!!!!

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

WITCHER 3!!!!!

WITCHER3 !!!!!

definitly so many hours of awesome content for your money

like 18 FREE !! DLC 's

game of the year title for a reason ;)

edit: you could just stand there and wait for the sunrise and eat some popcorn watching this

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

GTA5 recieved the highest out of the 3 ign scores, also nothing bad about it and if you havent played it ever you need to get it

WITCHER3 !!!!!

definitly so many hours of awesome content for your money

like 18 FREE !! DLC 's

game of the year title for a reason ;)

Over 200 hours of content.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

It really depends on what you want, if you want an amazing single player experience then you just need to go with Witcher 3, but if you want a really single player game with possibly one of the best online modes ever made then you should go with GTA 5, but I wouldn't even consider Just Cause 3 an option. From what I've seen it's an okay game but doesn't really live up to some peoples expectations. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

GTA5 recieved the highest out of the 3 ign scores, also nothing bad about it and if you havent played it ever you need to get it

Lol... Ign score. Like that carries any value or weight.

Same for meta score, just a stupid number made by idiots.

Read reviews not numbers.

Best advice ever!

On topic: well if you like rpg then Witcher 3

If you like shooting stuff mindlessly then just cause 3.

If you like... Whatever gta is nowdays then that....

My vote goes to Witcher 3 for great story, great visuals, fun combat and plenty of content.

Witcher 3 has more content. GTA 5 is only a good buy if you enjoyed the previous games.

Yeah so IGN or any 'journalism' website giving it a score means nothing. As much as I like AngryJoe (sometimes anyways), he gives scores and that's just retarded IMO. Scores say nothing about the game, but he does give his thoughts before his score. Still, scores are dumb.

Witcher 3 has more content. GTA 5 is only a good buy if you enjoyed the previous games.

Yeah so IGN or any 'journalism' website giving it a score means nothing. As much as I like AngryJoe (sometimes anyways), he gives scores and that's just retarded IMO. Scores say nothing about the game, but he does give his thoughts before his score. Still, scores are dumb.

Even now it's just personal opinion one of you might think this game is amazing then he'll get it and might hate it, it's totally up to the person getting it watch the trailers of the game and choose

Witcher 3.

I am still playing it.

God like experience...

Keep you on the hook.....

The graphic is fantastic, and the story is rich.

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Just cause 3 is still somewhat broken on PC at least on AMD users. They said they will release a patch "later this month" tho. If you like to just fool around and enjoy some brainless action and explosions then youll love it but if you want somethin more serious you should buy the witcher 3. GTA V is obviolsy great and has alot to do so thats a pretty safe bet.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Truthfully, that doesn't mean anything. Multi-billion dollar companies will ultimately dictate how sites review their games. For example, refer to IGN's ridiculous star wars battlefront review. IGN and similar sites that get paid to review games should never be the ultimate deciding factor when looking at purchasing a newly released title.

Look at user reviews instead.

@Kendrick

I'd purchase the witcher 3 since the second expansion will be out soon. It'll keep you entertained for a long time.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8