Corsair GPUs

Nebby

So I'm building a PC and I was taking a look at Corsair's new liquid cooled 980Ti. The case for my build is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro and I was wondering if I could fit this GPU with it's cooler but I'm also fitting a NZXT Kraken x61 in there to cool my CPU.

So my question is could I fit both of these in my case?

So I'm building a PC and I was taking a look at Corsair's new liquid cooled 980Ti. The case for my build is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro and I was wondering if I could fit this GPU with it's cooler but I'm also fitting a NZXT Kraken x61 in there to cool my CPU.

You should have more than enough in that case, say either in the front or top rear with the CPU cooler up top 

You can put that 120mm rad as a back exhuast or as a bottom intake in the Enthoo Pro, though you'd have to remove the power supply cover in the second scenario.