Couple questions about this motherboard

I'm doing a budget pc build, and I wanted it to be a weird one. So I won this motherboard:

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=181931514843&txnId=1455236385008

Will 2 standard power supplies work or are the connectors different for the main power and cpu power?

Will I be able to use normal lga 1366 heatsinks with this board? The layout of the sockets worry me, thanks!

Narrow ilm is required it looks like.

I also cant see anywhere standard PSUs can plug in.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Want to run dual xeons. I just want a challenging build to tinker with really. More fun than a standard build. Should I ditch this board and just go with a z800 motherboard?

You're in for a world of pain, but It'll be weird for sure. Wall-mount it for guaranteed ladylove. :D

The PSU is somewhat 'standard' but not ATX-standard. It (they, there's room for two) slots in like a card. You can see the connector here.  The cooler is proprietary Hewlett Packard. Those blue things clamp onto it. I don't actually know if there's a screwmount underneath it. You should look into it. The stock HP cooler is tiny. You're gonna want some serious fan action with those. 

There's a list of supported processors and other hardware here. Be wary of the RAM especially. HP in general is notorious for not supporting just any RAM and the Proliant servers are even worse. The good news is that if you have to, you can start off with just one CPU and half the RAM.

Edit: Also, welcome to the forum! Just so you know, you can't just op and post a reply. We won't know that you did it. You need to quote a comment or tag the user to send a notification to them. You yourself should follow your topic for the same effect. THe button is up there, right from the title. It's customary and a good practice so everyone can trust that you're not just trolling or shitposting. :D Hope you like your stay!

I'm on my phone so I hope I'm doing this correctly I hitched top reply button. What do u think of using a z 800 motherboard instead?

I'm on my phone so I hope I'm doing this correctly I hitched top reply button. What do u think of using a z 800 motherboard instead?

Looks boring to me. :D But it'll be a lot easier to find harware for. Looks to take normal LGA1366 coolers and ATX powersupplies. You're going to need at least somewhat high quality powersupply though. They rarely have two 8-pin EPS12V connectors but if it's a quality unit, you can split the one they have. Obviously you could just use two PSUs too. I don't believe I've personally handled a Foxconn server myself so I can't tell about reliability or such.

I found a guide and the power connectors aren't standard and it requires soldering some cables around so there is still some challenge there at least. If I run dual psu do I need them to be the same wattage? Or can I have one dedicated to graphics and one cpu and the other just for the other cpu

I found a guide and the power connectors aren't standard and it requires soldering some cables around so there is still some challenge there at least. If I run dual psu do I need them to be the same wattage? Or can I have one dedicated to graphics and one cpu and the other just for the other cpu

They don't need to be the same and that should all be fine be it ghetto as balls