I need a case with 3 fans on top

slimfit

It take me 2 hours so far, but i cannot find it

if anyone know a case that have triple 120mm fan on top please give me a link to it

what i want: a case with triple 120mm fan on top+ as cheap as possible ( use 3.0 would be great)

i dont care how it look like

Thanks a lot.

do you mean that it has the capability? or that it actually physically comes with the 3 120mm fans at the top

Corsair Obsidian 800D

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Arc Midi R2

Does the arc midi r2 have top filter?

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

No but why would you want one?

Positive pressure

That is not how it's done.[/quote

It would be easier. More intake then exhaust creates posiive pressure.

Positive pressure

Positive pressure requires more intake than exhaust, not if you have fan filters or not.

Positive pressure requires more intake than exhaust, not if you have fan filters or not.

Of course i know that but u cant have non filtered intake...that would get u a ton of dust.

Of course i know that but u cant have non filtered intake...that would get u a ton of dust.

You can just purchase stand alone dust filters for your intakes if there arent any included in the case your going for.

before nobody says anything and you actually do this, having top intake fans is a really, really, inefficient idea.

Error: 410

You can just purchase stand alone dust filters for your intakes if there arent any included in the case your going for.[/quote

Link plz

before nobody says anything and you actually do this, having top intake fans is a really, really, inefficient idea.

Not really. Example of a good scenario: h80i in the back 3 intake on top, 2 in front

Not really. Example of a good scenario: h80i in the back 3 intake on top, 2 in front

you'd be better off with 3 top exhaust 2, front intake, and 2 rear H80 intake.

Top intake is just plain fighting thermodynamics. you don't need high positive pressure, you just need positive pressure.

Error: 410

You shouldn't have every single case fan as intake.  An example of positive pressure would be 4 intake 3 exhaust.  You could have an arc midi r2 with 2 140mm intake in the front, the rear case fan being a 140mm intake and 3 120mm exhaust in the top. This would be a positive pressure set up with the 3 140mm providing more airflow than the 3 120mm exhaust fans.  Trying to intake from the top and exhaust from the bottom or front of the case is also a bad idea.  You want to use thermodynamics to help you not actively fight it.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Does the arc midi r2 have top filter?

Yes it does. It has a foam filter at the top. This may come in handy if you want to use the top as an intake rather than an exhaust.