If you had 50,000 to spend in one night, how would you spend it?

Aaanum1

My god, society is falling apart. The 1991 BMW M3, the Ultimate Driving Machine, is worse than a Smart Fortwo. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG.@M-ursu, @CoolBeans. HOLD ME.

He never said it was even worse than the ForTWO it could even be worse than the ForFOUR #HoldingTheSLSAMG

Hmm.... Alienware aurora (just for the funz) along with 5 display surround and 2 Titans.

Also a razer blade :D

And google glass while I'm at it :D

I would donate whatever I don't spend to charity :)

He never said it was even worse than the ForTWO it could even be worse than the ForFOUR

Ah, I see. Still, how could you take a Smart car over an M3? It's just unfathomable.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

My god, society is falling apart. The 1991 BMW M3, the Ultimate Driving Machine, is worse than a Smart Fortwo. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG.@M-ursu, @CoolBeans. HOLD ME.

its all about a 91 mercedes 500sl, before the sl was infront of the 500

no its ugly its slow its a 91 m3.  its not cool

What type of cars do you like, probably a truck like a stock 2013 Dodge Ram?

Ah, I see. Still, how could you take a Smart car over an M3? It's just unfathomable.

not just a smart car, a skateboard

What type of cars do you like, probably a truck like a stock 2013 Dodge Ram?

I like everything

except 91 m3's and smart cars

as someone who doesn't know anything about cars, wasn't the dodge viper a "big thing"?

lol im just saying obsessing over a 91 m3 is like being obsessed with an old fashioned glazed donut thats been under your couch for 4 months, and you have pets.   (it was good, now its not)

So you are saying this

91Mercedes500SL_Red_3.jpg

is better looking than a 91 M3

any car from the mid 70's to mid 2000s was ugly af just saying, 50-60s had the best looking american cars, now its all European and Asian except the Ford Gt

This http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/52620-codename-murica/page-3#entry705304 + a 91 BMW M3

or 15K$ build, HTC One, 91 BMW M3, better internet, and a lot of steam games

Ew that build wouldn't perform well.  Xeons are not good for gaming, a 3970x would be so much better and it would also be able to overclock.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

1x 1995 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4 (20k)
1x 2013 Honda VT400 (12k)
spend 10k on mechanics tools and equipment and a years rent on a industrial shed.
spend the other 8k to wipe the rest of my debts. clean. and still have enough left over for a trip to maccas.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

any car from the mid 70's to mid 2000s was ugly af just saying, 50-60s had the best looking american cars, now its all European and Asian except the Ford Gt

So you are saying a 1970's E-Type Jaaag is ugly?

So you are saying a 1970's E-Type Jaaag is ugly?

its not pretty, name another car from the mid 70's to mid early 2000s that isnt ugly af

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

its not pretty, name another car from the mid 70's to mid early 2000s that isnt ugly af

lmlambb711.jpg

Miura

you must exchange the money for something, unless you pick charity. No prepaid credit, but gift cards are ok.

I'm not sure what I would spend it on then. There's not much that I can think of that I would want to buy, so I'd rather make it last long term. I guess I would buy my friend's some presents, I will donate whatever is left to the human rights campaign.