PS4 + LG Flatron M237WDP

Mkfish

Hi there

I cannot for the life of me get this TV to output anything but intermittent sound from the PS4. There is no display whatsoever, just a blank screen. The TV recognises that there is indeed something plugged into the HDMI port but even after putting the PS4 into safe mode I still can't get any picture output.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here, and more importantly how the hell to fix it!

Thanks in advance

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

I had a problem like this. Do you have another HDMI cable you can try and use?

Ran by coffee

Have tried multiple HDMI cables with the same results. Sadly.

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Have tried multiple HDMI cables with the same results. Sadly

(don't wiggle it hard) but is the hdmi port on the tv or the PS4 well, wiggly?

Ran by coffee

No it's not that, it's that the TV's firmware cannot make the proper HDMI handshake with the PS4 and without another TV to change the PS4 output settings I don't know what else to try

Boot the ps4 into safe mode. See if there is a factory default setting.