Plex server build and media automation

Hey 

I'm looking to build a plex and media automation server and have build the following. My demands are low power usage as it will be running close to 24/7 and a low noise 

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 33.8 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus H170M-PLUS/CSM Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.88 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Silverstone GD06B HTPC Case  ($116.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $606.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-09 07:50 EST-0500

I'm thinking about upgrading the Intel i3 to i3 6300t as it seems to be more power efficient. Also i have been wondering if i should upgrade to gd-08 from silverstone and get ATX parts instead? In terms of CPU cooling i have also been looking at u9s, but dont if it fits.

What's your recommendation? 

Also thinking about 2 ram sticks to get dual channel :)

UPDATE:

Thanks for the help  :)

I have decided with the build mentioned above, but the only thing that i need now is the ram. So what ram would you recommend and is 16 gb overkill? the use for the machine is plex and media download automation. However it needs to take backup of my media to a cloud solution, which in some cases can be pretty memory intensive, so maybe the extra 8 gigs would be nice  :)

What brand of ram would you recommend? 

After some research it seems that the Silverstone doesn't seem have proper cable mangement and is rather loud. So i'm thinking about going ATX and Fractal Define S. If that's the case what Motherboard would you recommend (just the ATX version?)

The PSU will do well, but you could switch to an ATX unit and drop the price a little. 

The NH-L9 is more than enough for that CPU. Going for a U9 would be overkill. 

Going for dual channel could help a bit if the server is going to be transcoding, but it's not essential. 

What are you planning to do about mass storage? If it's going to be running 24/7, you're probably going to be wanting NAS optimised drives like WD Reds. 

checks out fine to me, something to note is that 90% of the time it wont even come near the 132 watts PCPP has listed it on.

example:

my file server has 3 hard drives, an i3 560 and some other junk, on an 80+ bronze power supply.

unless when i'm absolutely hammering it it sits around 30 watts, which is the same as my isp's settopbox.

Forgot to mention that i already own one Red 4 TB drive and will buy as per use basis. :) 

In terms of backup right now i'm not running any sort of redundancy and have been thinking about not doing it on this machine either and just use something like CrashPlan, but it seems pretty ram intensive so maybe i should upgrade to 16 gb. 

Do you have any experience with CrashPlan?

Would you guys  recommend the i3 6100 or 6300T or going i5?

Thanks for the help :)

I have decided with the build mentioned above, but the only thing that i need now is the ram. So what ram would you recommend and is 16 gb overkill? the use for the machine is plex and media download automation. However it needs to take backup of my media to a cloud solution, which in some cases can be pretty memory intensive, so maybe the extra 8 gigs would be nice :)

What brand of ram would you recommend? 

After some research it seems that the Silverstone doesn't seem have proper cable mangement and is rather loud. So i'm thinking about going ATX and Fractal Define S. If that's the case what Motherboard would you recommend (just the ATX version?)