Would You Rather, Day 291 - Wealth

Tocsin_786

^^

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I would care, and thats all that matters :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'd rather be rich in a city where nobody cares. I think in a smaller country you would have difficulties with the local population. If its small and your the richest guy, guess who gets all the blame when everyone else is poorer? Your gonna get constant questions like "how come you have a hot tube and I don't even have running water? Why wont you pay for my kids cancer treatment? Why don't you donate half of it to charity? Can I have a dollar for the vending machine?" I dont wanna deal with that shit. You still aren't gonna be loved in a big city, but at least you wont be the only one. When someone complains, you can say "why are you complaining to me about it? I'm not even the richest guy here..."

In fact I think the ideal scenerio would be to take your money to a private island and not have to deal with people period. I'm not that social to begin with, so I think I could get all the social interaction I wanted online. I pretty much do anyway as it is.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

I get to be rich and not attract any unwanted attention?! Sign me up!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |