Case with good airflow and i can hide a radiator

Hey guys.

im looking to buy a new case (ATX), but i want a good case with good airflow since i have 970 in sli.

i have plans on using water cooling for my cpu, most likely a dual 140 or 120. and i want to hide the rad as much as possible for a cleaner look inside

also if it has basement (not very importent, but it would be nice)

and window is a must.

i've been looking at this case and it seems decent, however i want ur guys opinions on this.

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase5-series/

is that case fine or should i go with something else ? 

- Thank you alot

Sorry for bad english.

CPU Intel Core I7 4790K Motherboard Asus Z97-AR RAM 16GB(2x8GB) DDR3 GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 SLI Storage Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB PSU EVGA Supernova 850 G2

Hey guys.

im looking to buy a new case (ATX), but i want a good case with good airflow since i have 970 in sli.

i have plans on using water cooling for my cpu, most likely a dual 140 or 120. and i want to hide the rad as much as possible for a cleaner look inside

also if it has basement (not very importent, but it would be nice)

and window is a must.

i've been looking at this case and it seems decent, however i want ur guys opinions on this.

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase5-series/

is that case fine or should i go with something else ? 

- Thank you alot

Sorry for bad english.

oddly enough, the air 540 may work well for you

Price?

well not over 300 usd. if it's worth the money its fine.

CPU Intel Core I7 4790K Motherboard Asus Z97-AR RAM 16GB(2x8GB) DDR3 GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 SLI Storage Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB PSU EVGA Supernova 850 G2

oddly enough, the air 540 may work well for you

Not sure if i like the looks of that case :/ a standard looking case would be awsome

but i will definitely look at it some more before i decide.

well not over 300. if it worth the money its fine.

I'm going to assume 300 USD.

Phanteks Evolve ATX would be my personal choice with the above criteria. If you want a bigger case with more airflow then a full tower Enthoo Pro?

I'm going to assume 300 USD.

Phanteks Evolve ATX would be my personal choice with the above criteria. If you want a bigger case with more airflow then a full tower Enthoo Pro?

I really like the Phanteks Evolve ATX by the looks of it, do you know how the cable manegetment is ?

and yes i meant in usd i forgot to put that in :)

I really like the Phanteks Evolve ATX by the looks of it, do you know how the cable manegetment is ?

and yes i meant in usd i forgot to put that in :)

Here's Dmitry's review of it. Phanteks is one of the best when it comes to cable management.

Here's Dmitry's own rig. It has a NZXT 280mm AIO along with dual 980Ti's. Sounds similar to what you want to do with yours.

Here's Dmitry's review of it. Phanteks is one of the best when it comes to cable management.

Here's Dmitry's own rig. It has a NZXT 280mm AIO along with dual 980Ti's. Sounds similar to what you want to do with yours.

that looks fu**ing amazing man! thank you for sharing that with me :D 

that looks fu**ing amazing man! thank you for sharing that with me :D

Hey no problem. I'm thinking about getting the case too. It does look amazing.

I should warn you though. Phanteks at CES just announced a tempered glass version of the Evolv ATX. These glass side panels are not compatible with the regular windowed Evolv ATX so if you want, you can wait for this version.

Hey no problem. I'm thinking about getting the case too. It does look amazing.

I should warn you though. Phanteks at CES just announced a tempered glass version of the Evolv ATX. These glass side panels are not compatible with the regular windowed Evolv ATX so if you want, you can wait for this version.

and here are ppl like me that bought the nzxt 440h walkin past :P

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

and here are ppl like me that bought the nzxt 440h walkin past :P

ha! i have the nzxt h2 :D worst case ever! for me anyway, it seemed like such a good choice back in the day.

ha! i have the nzxt h2 :D worst case ever! for me anyway, it seemed like such a good choice back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqz5WAU9iJg

linus video about it

and here is canucks video that compares it with fractal design R5 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y62-ce8TBko

I dont like design of R5 and the shroud on the bottom of the h440 is better for me (more clearence ) but phanteks unfortunetly can beat that h440 but well it came out too late for me :D

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

I was going to say the NZXT S340, i've had a awesome time with it and i've got 970's SLI. but Damn ! ! that Phanteks Evolve ATX  Case is seriously something ! ! 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

I was going to say the NZXT S340, i've had a awesome time with it and i've got 970's SLI. but Damn ! ! that Phanteks Evolve ATX  Case is seriously something ! ! 

Can i mount an ssd and a hdd in the back with the NZXT S340?

Can i mount an ssd and a hdd in the back with the NZXT S340?

Yeah got two 3.5 cages and 1 3.5" floor mount in the basement,

And SSD's behind the MB tray (you move the ones from the top of the shroud to the back) 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

• 6 months later...

So, how good is the airflow at the evolve atx ? im currently running my h440, but there is always dust in my rig, because of the negative pressure and i just cant get enough air from the front (while maintaining a reasonable noiselevel), while the front-cover is attached.