How much would I get for these on Ebay AU?

This is something that I've been thinking about after a previous post. How much would these motherboards fetch?

• Asus H87M Pro, capable of overclocking 4790K up to and past 4.8GHz
  • Asus Z97 Sabertooth MKII with faulty onboard audio (optical audio out might work-never used it).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

This is something that I've been thinking about after a previous post. How much would these motherboards fetch?

• Asus H87M Pro, capable of overclocking 4790K up to and past 4.8GHz
  • Asus Z97 Sabertooth MKII with faulty onboard audio (optical audio out might work-never used it).

Unfortunately, one is decently old, and the z97 board is faulty. I'd think about 50% retail at best. +/- 10%

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Why not warranty the faulty board?

Either way to much or not enough.

Nothing is the right price there.

Unfortunately, one is decently old, and the z97 board is faulty. I'd think about 50% retail at best. +/- 10%

Well this is the current Sabertooth prices in AU: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=z97%20sabertooth&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

And the H87M Pro-upwards of $100: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_odkw=h87m+pro&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=15&_osacat=175673&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xh87m+pro+motherboard.TRS0&_nkw=h87m+pro+motherboard&_sacat=175673

Why not warranty the faulty board?

I bought it off ebay, and I've had problems with Asus customer support before. I was going off the 1 year warranty but looking at the website its 5 years. I'll try getting an RMA under warranty but if I have to pay postage- F Asus. Asus will do a back and forth blaming another party for faults that are their own (eg. An Ultrabook that had faulty hardware from the first time it was turned on: Its Microsoft's fault, Its Asus's fault and so on)

PMSL

Well this is the current Sabertooth prices in AU: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=z97%20sabertooth&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

And the H87M Pro-upwards of $100: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_odkw=h87m+pro&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=15&_osacat=175673&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xh87m+pro+motherboard.TRS0&_nkw=h87m+pro+motherboard&_sacat=175673

I bought it off ebay, and I've had problems with Asus customer support before. I was going off the 1 year warranty but looking at the website its 5 years. I'll try getting an RMA under warranty but if I have to pay postage- F Asus.

Call up Asus a say it is broken, if they don't pay return postage, threaten to call up the ACCC.

If that doesn't help, call up the ACCC

Call up Asus a say it is broken, if they don't pay return postage, threaten to call up the ACCC.

If that doesn't help, call up the ACCC

Thanks for the tip-I'll do that. But about actually getting it to them.....

PMSL