Getting Temps where i want them

Does increasing the core clock increase temperature or is it only increasing voltage that raises temperature

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Core clock increases thermal output but usually it's not as much compared to increasing the voltage. Doesn't mean it's nothing tho.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Core clock increases thermal output but usually it's not as much compared to increasing the voltage. Doesn't mean it's nothing tho.

ok. Im trying to run my fans at a low of a speed as possible while getting the most OC without gong past 60 degrees

ok. Im trying to run my fans at a low of a speed as possible while getting the most OC without gong past 60 degrees

Try to keep the voltage low then, even undervolt if you can, but tbh i don't think you will be able to push it very far on air. If you really want to push it hard custom WC is usually the only option. Or you have to go more exotic...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Im at 4.0Ghz at 1.432V. at right around 60 degrees. should i go more OC or less volts?

Try to keep the voltage low then, even undervolt if you can, but tbh i don't think you will be able to push it very far on air. If you really want to push it hard custom WC is usually the only option. Or you have to go more exotic...

Well it is watercooled...

Im at 4.0Ghz at 1.432V. at right around 60 degrees. should i go more OC or less volts?

The voltage has to go down if you want to push it's frequency even further. There is no margin atm so unless you create some with undervolting, or decide higher temps are fine, you are kind of limited at this point... Just don't forget stability is more important than a higher frequency.

The voltage has to go down if you want to push it's frequency even further. There is no margin atm so unless you create some with undervolting, or decide higher temps are fine, you are kind of limited at this point... Just don't forget stability is more important than a higher frequency.

i know it is. I can go to 4.5Ghz but i need my fans ramped up

i know it is. I can go to 4.5Ghz but i need my fans ramped up

Maybe upgrading to noctua fans can give you a bit more performance.

Maybe upgrading to noctua fans can give you a bit more performance.

i might.I get some money for my grades that i could spend