My Experience With dBrand.

Wodzkey

About 2-3 weeks ago I ordered a dBrand 'Mahogany Wood' kit for my Galaxy Note 5. It was right before Christmas so I expected the shipping to take a little longer than usual. Not the less I got the skin on New Years Eve. I was impressed with how fast they shipped the skin to me especially since it was the holidays and I can imagine them being flooded with orders. 

The kit, including a front, back, and camera skin, costed $18.85 USD about $27 at the time. Definitely expensive for a skin but I heard great things about the quality and their advertised 'the most precise fit' seemed worth it.

Installed the skin almost right away. A heard a lot of talk of there only being one way to properly install the skin. While there is a lot of trial and error involved, the skin is fairly straight forward and easy to install. Here are some pictures of mine. 

accuax.jpg

2czdmag.jpg

2wd4mc3.jpg

16h3e3r.jpg

28uo2s0.jpg

Initially, I wasn't very happy with the skin. The quality was great and it had a really good wood texture feel, but the fit was not precise. I played with it for about an hour and stretched the skin to fit my phone as well as it could. At this point I can say I am happy with dBrand and the skin they provided. But don't be fooled by the 'most precise fit' tag line they use. I have seen some that are really precise and some that are just horrid. Seems to be either a hit or miss situation.

You need to message them on Reddit, Twitter or Facebook, or even email them about this. They'll send you a replacement for free since it wasn't precise enough.

Also, why did you get a skin for the fingerprint reader???

You need to message them on Reddit, Twitter or Facebook, or even email them about this. They'll send you a replacement for free since it wasn't precise enough.

Also, why did you get a skin for the fingerprint reader???

I may consider that, although as it stand I am pretty happy with the fit. The skin for the button comes with the kit by default. I am not a fan of the fingerprint sensor so for now I will keep it on. Thanks for the comment.

I was looking at getting a dBrand skin but I decided against it because it seems like they charge an astronomical amount just so they can spend that on their advertising budget.