Newegg open box

I just bought the Asus Rog Maximum VIII Hero because I'm upgrading my system but it was open box on Newegg and was much cheaper than the 235 price tag. I read already a bit that the open boxes don't come with the usual things that come in the box like manual and stuff so I was wondering if it comes with screws and cables that would be need or where do I buy all that stuff?

mother boards normal dont come with screws . they list most of the time if its incomplete the board missing the io shield ect . or if its just a open box returned .

just as a side note  returning it may be a pain since most of the open boxes they dont want back again 

i had a MB from newegg that was a open box was totally  broken had a blow capacitor.,a few years ago

you should with it get 2-6 sata cables ,sli bridges /crossfire ones just look up what the full price one comes with

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS