Choosing the case and PSU for my new PC

nVertran

Hey guys! Greetings from Poland! I'm about to buy myself a new PC because my old one does not giving me any chance to play newest games and I saved some money for that. (Athlon X2 250, GT 210 1GB and 1x2GB+1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9, so yeah that's literally suck)

I've already chosen other components so here's the list:

CPU: Intel i7 6700K

CPU cooler: Be Quite! Dark Rock 3

MOBO: ASRock Z170 Extreme 4

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14

GPU: EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ Backplate

SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB + EVO 850 500GB

HDD: Western Digital 500GB WD2003ABYX (I can add this one from my old PC)

And I have problems with choosing the best case and PSU for these componets. When I come to choosing a case I'm thinking about few: Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Phanteks Evolv ATX and NZXT H440. (H440 looks perfect for me but I heard that case have not good airflow at all and temperatures inside of the case are huge, lack of PWM hub and the window get's easily scratch) Can you guys give me the pros and cons of these cases? Which I should get? And backing to PSU: after a buying the new PC I'm thinking about to do some SLI with next GTX 980Ti in the near future and here's the next question: Corsair RM750i will be a good choice? It will have enough power for two overclocked GTX 980Ti in SLI and overclocked CPU?

I would appreciate any help.

PS. If I did some mistakes then I'm so sorry, I'm trying do my best with my English and it's not my native language :P

Get an EVGA 850 G2 for the PSU. Case is entirely up to you, but I'm personally as a big fan of Fractal Design's cases.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

Corsairs PSUs are overpriced, Get a Seasonic, XFX or EVGA unit. EVGA.

I'd recomend a EVGA superNOVA G2 850

Get an EVGA 850 G2 for the PSU. Case is entirely up to you, but I'm personally as a big fan of Fractal Design's cases.

dang it, you were faster :P

I would recommend ^^. I like corsair cases a lot.  

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Hey guys! Greetings from Poland! I'm about to buy myself a new PC because my old one does not giving me any chance to play newest games and I saved some money for that. (Athlon X2 250, GT 210 1GB and 1x2GB+1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9, so yeah that's literally suck)

And I have problems with choosing the best case and PSU for these componets. When I come to choosing a case I'm thinking about few: Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Phanteks Evolv ATX and NZXT H440. (H440 looks perfect for me but I heard that case have not good airflow at all and temperatures inside of the case are huge, lack of PWM hub and the window get's easily scratch) Can you guys give me the pros and cons of these cases? Which I should get? And backing to PSU: after a buying the new PC I'm thinking about to do some SLI with next GTX 980Ti in the near future and here's the next question: Corsair RM750i will be a good choice? It will have enough power for two overclocked GTX 980Ti in SLI and overclocked CPU?

PS. If I did some mistakes then I'm so sorry, I'm trying do my best with my English and it's not my native language  :P

Phanteks Enthoo Pro: http://www.techspot.com/products/cases/phanteks-enthoo-pro.103585/

Phanteks Evolv ATX: http://www.techspot.com/products/cases/phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx.119857/

NZXT H440 :http://www.techspot.com/review/828-nzxt-h440/

Check out these websites they have pros and cons and will give you a pretty good overview

PS. If I did some mistakes then I'm so sorry, I'm trying do my best with my English and it's not my native language :P

For the PSU 850W is a good amount. get something from the "in yellow" TLDR list in my sig.

For the case, perhaps a Define S?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well, I've been thinking a lot of time about Fractal Design cases. They are great but I want to cover my PSU under this bracket which other cases like Phanteks or NZXT have. I also heard that there's a new edition of H440 (CA-H442W-M8) which have PWM hub (would love that a lot), it's bigger, have better airflow and I can install more discs on HDD trays. (two on one tray I think, not a real big deal for me) If you know other cases with the bracket for PSU I would like to check them out. Besides - EVGA superNova G2 seems to be a more expensive than Corsair RMi, at least it is in Poland. It has 10 years warrante but I've had to pay more.

Fractial design define S and R5 are very good and I m just wondering why you wana cower psu?

Rmx are slighly cheaper and pretty much same as rmi psu

I read some reviews claiming evga g2 had issues with hold up times

Fractial design define S and R5 are very good and I m just wondering why you wana cower psu?

Rmx are slighly cheaper and pretty much same as rmi psu

I read some reviews claiming evga g2 had issues with hold up times

Because it allows me to do better cable management and I want to make my components inside the case looks so neatly + I just don't want to see my PSU when it comes to having a case with window. (yeah I want case with window so badly, want to have a little peek any time I want on my componets :D )