Anyone know the mousepads pros use for CSGO?

jewishdolphins

title says it all. want to buy a big mouse pad. specifically the ones most pros use. c;

I think many pro's use either the Steelseries CQK and some the Razer goliathus or something. They usually take the bigger ones, but not quite desk mat size. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

title says it all. want to buy a big mouse pad. specifically the ones most pros use. c;

Pros use what they are paid to use. Mousemats make very little difference in game.

This will do just fine tbh http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=pd_bxgy_147_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0KWGB3PFWEE9J7EQXHHR

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

no difference between a $5 mousepas and a $20 mousepad....

they dont make any difference in game whatsoever.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I can 360Noscope n00bs just as easily on my desk as I can on a fancy mouse pad. The mouse pad just isn't as cold in the winter.

Depends which pro team you're talking about?

Fnatic - Steelseries. 

NiP - XTRFY 

Nvyus - Razer. 

Dignitas - Corsair. 

TSM(ex) - Whatever they want, they're not sponsored anymore. It was Logitech.

C9 - Logitech. 

Liquid - Razer. 

Titan - Razer. 

Copenhagen Wolves - XTRFY.

And then it also depends on what the pro prefers. Some pros don't use what they're sponsored by because they prefer something else.  

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Fnatic - Steelseries. 

NiP - XTRFY 

Nvyus - Razer. 

Dignitas - Corsair. 

TSM(ex) - Whatever they want, they're not sponsored anymore. 

C9 - Logitech. 

Liquid - Razer. 

Titan - Razer. 

Copenhagen Wolves - XTRFY.

And then it also depends on what the pro prefers. Some pros don't use what they're sponsored by because they prefer something else.  

I believe ex-TSM used Logitech. 

I believe ex-TSM used Logitech. 

Already edited. ;)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Depends which pro team you're talking about?

I can 360Noscope n00bs just as easily on my desk as I can on a fancy mouse pad. The mouse pad just isn't as cold in the winter.

Pros use what they are paid to use. Mousemats make very little difference in game.

This will do just fine tbh http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=pd_bxgy_147_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0KWGB3PFWEE9J7EQXHHR

How about this EXACT one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=02I5vVxlJhU#t=974

Really big Steelseries mats?

They were probably just provided for the event by Steelseries. Nothing that special about them. They're just big mats. I don't think they're the end-all, be-all, One Mouse Mat to Rule Them All that all of the players just happen to like.

Sure, why not? But don't pay more than 30 bucks for them.

The only ones that usually cost over $30 are those huge ones, or the Razer Chroma one.

The only ones that usually cost over $30 are those huge ones, or the Razer Chroma one.

If a mid sized one costs 10$ there's no reason for one that is twice that size to cost 50.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just get one that is the right size you need, if you can tell the differences in the material of the mousepad you probably wouldn't be asking this question 

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Just get one that is the right size you need, if you can tell the differences in the material of the mousepad you probably wouldn't be asking this question 

oh shut up. I don't even care about the actual pad. I just wanted a big steelseries mousepad since i'm getting tired of the big blue mousepad i already have. I'm literally getting a mousepad just to have a more sophisticated color other than blue.