Rumour iPhone 7 Plus may add 256GB model as well as a LARGER BATTERY!

AlTech

not only that, but you also have the cloud. google drive sells 1tb of storage for only 8 bucks a month, cheaper than it would be to get a 256gb iphone. you could have a 16gb iphone and still have 1tb of cloud storage at your disposal.

cloud? lol! good luck finding a carriers that gives unlimited data and doesn't bitch and moan when you use more than 20 gigs

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

A moment of silence for people that buy apple products

May there hard earned money rest in peace

Yeah I can't stand using android, and the lack of software updates bugs the heck out of me. Last time I had an android phone (Galaxy s1) it left a bad tast in my mouth, and won't spend the money for a flagship android phone again. It works for my needs, it isn't perfect but none of android's few advantages appeal to me. Everyone has different needs and preferences. I hate it when people start through around blanket "Apple sucks" statements left and right, because it just isn't true.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Wouldn't you love to have a microsd card to dump that footage in and to transfer it over to your computer while still having your phone in your pocket? ;) I'm not saying nobody needs more storage, I'm saying they don't need a 256gb iphone to get it.

I understand what you are saying, yes micro SD would be great, but its not make or break, I can drag and drop on iPhone (in terms of photo and video storage) and I still just dont like android

I just prefer iOS

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I understand what you are saying, yes micro SD would be great, but its not make or break, I can drag and drop on iPhone (in terms of photo and video storage) and I still just dont like android

I just prefer iOS

Sure, I'm just saying there would be other ways to achieve what you need and they wouldn't all come for 1.1k

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

cloud? lol! good luck finding a carriers that gives unlimited data and doesn't bitch and moan when you use more than 20 gigs

t-mobile has unlimited 4g lte data.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Some good discussion here, real nice to see. Hopefully with the larger storage they'll phase out 16gb models.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Wait wait wait.

I know the OP doesn't like to think for more than a couple seconds when he's looking through dank headlines to post in the tech news section, so this may very well not even be remotely accurate.

But I said before on this forum that Apple is going to have to be the one to make the push for larger storage and a larger battery and the market will follow. 256GB of storage may seem like a lot, but would you rather them release a phone starting at 16GB with a super high price tag again?

I'm not worried about what they're charging for it. What I'm saying is, if they do make the push to put in super large storage and larger batteries and stop pulling the stupid "elegant design" excuse, the market will follow them and it'll be good for everyone, even those on Android like myself.

I do think about headlines and I do think for more than a few seconds. That was uncalled for and rude :(

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

256GB storage sounds like a fair bet to me.

The bigger battery does not. The phone manufacturers have this delusional idea in their head that we want razor thin devices that we can barely hold on to. A bigger battery would mean they can't do that.

New battery technology maybe? 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Sure, I'm just saying there would be other ways to achieve what you need and they wouldn't all come for 1.1k

We dont know the price yet.. so why are you saying that like its fact?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

We dont know the price yet.. so why are you saying that like its fact?

I'm assuming it based on the previous iterations of the plus strain, but if I'm wrong all the better. Regardless there would be cheaper solutions even if it were "only" 800 bucks.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm assuming it based on the previous iterations of the plus strain, but if I'm wrong all the better. Regardless there would be cheaper solutions even if it were "only" 800 bucks.

Some of us dont care about "cheaper" solutions

I could just walk to my friends house and talk to them for free, but I prefer to just whatsapp them on my iPhone

256GB storage sounds like a fair bet to me.

The bigger battery does not. The phone manufacturers have this delusional idea in their head that we want razor thin devices that we can barely hold on to. A bigger battery would mean they can't do that.

fair but not for 1000 dollars, that is stupid.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Some of us dont care about "cheaper" solutions

I could just walk to my friends house and talk to them for free, but I prefer to just whatsapp them on my iPhone

This. On a website that mostly attracts PC gamers, i'm really shocked how people are acting this way. To some people, an iPhone is worth $800-1,100. Don't judge people because they spend their money how they want to.

We should be congratulating Apple for providing this option. A big complaint about iPhones is the lack of choice it has. They really improved on that with the 6 by finally making the base model of a reasonable size and proving a phablet option. I hope Apple makes the base model for the iPhone 7 have 32GB and I hope the 3.5mm headphone port exclusion rumor is false.

CPU: Intel Core i3 4370 (3.8GHz, 2C/4T) GPU: AMD R9 380X 4GB

This. On a website that mostly attracts PC gamers, i'm really shocked how people are acting this way. To some people, an iPhone is worth $800-1,100. Don't judge people because they spend their money how they want to.

We should be congratulating Apple for providing this option. A big complaint about iPhones is the lack of choice it has. They really improved on that with the 6 by finally making the base model of a reasonable size and proving a phablet option. I hope Apple makes the base model for the iPhone 7 have 32GB and I hope the 3.5mm headphone port exclusion rumor is false.

PEople can, but its stupid. Its making it worse for us as consumers. Gpus are too expensive, I remember when you could buy a flagship gpu for £400 new.. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

PEople can, but its stupid. Its making it worse for us as consumers. Gpus are too expensive, I remember when you could buy a flagship gpu for £400 new.. 

What? GPUs are cheap, with the exception of a 980ti almost all top end GPUs are sub £400

and currently something like a 960 for £150 can do an amazing job at 1080p for 99% of gamers

finally somebody with a brain

GPUs are a bit different. This 256GB iPhone would just be another option for the iPhone 7. If you don't want to pay that much you could just get a lesser 64GB or 16GB model that would be the exact same, but with just less memory. For something like the Titan, there was only one form of it. It either you bought the 6GB version for $1,000 or you didn't.

This 256GB iPhone wouldn't set a precedent of increasing the price of all iPhone like the Titan increased prices of enthusiast GPUs. Not a lot of people would buy it because it does cost $1k and most people have no need for such a large amount of memory. If Apple used it as an excuse to jack up prices, everyone would just switch to Android like they did during the Galaxy S3 era.

CPU: Intel Core i3 4370 (3.8GHz, 2C/4T) GPU: AMD R9 380X 4GB

What? GPUs are cheap, with the exception of a 980ti almost all top end GPUs are sub £400

and currently something like a 960 for £150 can do an amazing job at 1080p for 99% of gamers.

I said flagship. And this is a flagship phone. Im not attacking those who buy it, im just expressing my opinion to apple to lower the prices, because it does not cost that much to make. apple have a 30% share, but make 90% of the profits in the smartphone industry, because of this bullshit.

$1099 wtf my computer was only 100 bucks more and it has a 970 + i7, this is why I don't buy apple products (or smart phones in general)

Better to stick with that Nokia 3310

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

You shouldn't waste your time with Apple rumors. All you are doing is building expectations and hopes. Then if the rumors turn out to be wrong, people have the audacity to get mad at Apple over things Apple never promised in the first place. People should watch the Apple events (Not WWDC) with just 1 expectation. New hardware. That's it. That way you are not let down by expectations set by rumors.  

But making apple customers disappointed is fun  :lol:

In all seriousness I doubt apple will sacrifice their sleekness for battery life (if they did I might actually show them a little respect)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Granted. But seeing as they priced their previous storage upgrades it wont be far off. Might even see a 1.199 price for the biggest upgrade since it's "new" and they wanna get more money out of it.

Because 256gb storage is "new" on phones and totally not already seen on previous Android devices

| CPURyzen 7 3700X & 2xE5-2680 V2 | Motherboard - Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi & Dell Poweredge R720 | 

| RAM - G SKill Hyper X 32 GB & 320GB ECC DDR3 | GPU - RTX 2080 Super W/ Block GTX 1060 6GB (R720) | Case - Metallic Gear Neo Qube (basically an O11D) | Storage - 2TB NVME + 8TB Unraid | PSU - Corsair RM650X Gold | Display - Samsung CHG90 49" | Cooling - Hardline EK CPU and GPU with 3x120 Rad | Operating System - Windows 10 Pro (PC) & Unraid (R720) |

A moment of silence for people that buy apple products

May there hard earned money rest in peace

Their

| CPURyzen 7 3700X & 2xE5-2680 V2 | Motherboard - Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi & Dell Poweredge R720 | 

| RAM - G SKill Hyper X 32 GB & 320GB ECC DDR3 | GPU - RTX 2080 Super W/ Block GTX 1060 6GB (R720) | Case - Metallic Gear Neo Qube (basically an O11D) | Storage - 2TB NVME + 8TB Unraid | PSU - Corsair RM650X Gold | Display - Samsung CHG90 49" | Cooling - Hardline EK CPU and GPU with 3x120 Rad | Operating System - Windows 10 Pro (PC) & Unraid (R720) |