Idk how to life I'm bad with girls (need halp, advice needed)

FinestRyeBread

Weird girl.. :P Lives alone, doesn't go to school, doesn't answer your questions...

she was in school yesterday, I'm weird too and I'm interested in weird people

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

From how this has turned out and what you've told us so far, it seems to me that this girl clearly likes you. People (especially girls) don't use your lap as a mouse mat if they're not at least totally comfortable hanging around you. She very likely is interested in you, but prooooobably pretty apprehensive about progressing anywhere beyond a platonic friendship. Probably because she knows, either from experience or from observation, that romantic relationships that spark off at high school - and in that age group in general - go south very quickly 99% of the time. Speaking from what I've seen in the past, most couples in a high school age group break up within a couple of months, give or take a few weeks. Usually they break up because other than some similarities between their characters and physical attraction, they have little prior history with each other. She's probably worried that anything other than just being really close friends would ruin it for both of you because you haven't known each other for very long, or for some other reason.

So, here's what I would do: Keep in touch with her, keep hanging out with her as you normally would - you two are obviously comfortable, even very happy, when you're in each other's company. Don't push for an answer - if she asserts that she's ready for a more involved relationship, she'll let you know. If not, then that's okay too. That doesn't mean that it won't happen - it may just take more time.

I'd say that as someone who has spent a long time living alone, she's probably quite lonely and having you around might be quite an unusual thing. So make her feel comfortable in that situation. The best thing to do is to give her the occasional hug every now and then, especially if it looks like she's having a slow or bad day. Don't overdo it - even I know that too much hugging is annoying to humans... phillistines... keep it in moderation. But most of all, don't just act like you care about her - you need to make sure that you full well care about her when you listen to what she confides to you - you're her friend, she'll tell you about something sooner or later.

And be patient! Don't rush anything. Rushed romance just makes you hit the rocky bits harder and you'll puncture your metaphorical tyres. Maybe even rip a metaphorical fuel line. Then your VW Love Bus of Proverbialism will break down.

From how this has turned out and what you've told us so far, it seems to me that this girl clearly likes you. People (especially girls) don't use your lap as a mouse mat if they're not at least totally comfortable hanging around you. She very likely is interested in you, but prooooobably pretty apprehensive about progressing anywhere beyond a platonic friendship. Probably because she knows, either from experience or from observation, that romantic relationships that spark off at high school - and in that age group in general - go south very quickly 99% of the time. Speaking from what I've seen in the past, most couples in a high school age group break up within a couple of months, give or take a few weeks. Usually they break up because other than some similarities between their characters and physical attraction, they have little prior history with each other. She's probably worried that anything other than just being really close friends would ruin it for both of you because you haven't known each other for very long, or for some other reason.

So, here's what I would do: Keep in touch with her, keep hanging out with her as you normally would - you two are obviously comfortable, even very happy, when you're in each other's company. Don't push for an answer - if she asserts that she's ready for a more involved relationship, she'll let you know. If not, then that's okay too. That doesn't mean that it won't happen - it may just take more time.

I'd say that as someone who has spent a long time living alone, she's probably quite lonely and having you around might be quite an unusual thing. So make her feel comfortable in that situation. The best thing to do is to give her the occasional hug every now and then, especially if it looks like she's having a slow or bad day. Don't overdo it - even I know that too much hugging is annoying to humans... phillistines... keep it in moderation. But most of all, don't just act like you care about her - you need to make sure that you full well care about her when you listen to what she confides to you - you're her friend, she'll tell you about something sooner or later.

And be patient! Don't rush anything. Rushed romance just makes you hit the rocky bits harder and you'll puncture your metaphorical tyres. Maybe even rip a metaphorical fuel line. Then your VW Love Bus of Proverbialism will break down.

i already told her about my feelings etc and she said she would give me an answer (I told her she didn't need to give one). Idk what that last sentence means

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

i already told her about my feelings etc and she said she would give me an answer. Idk what that last sentence means

I agree what @KemoKa says. Don't 'pull' an answer out of her. Keep it as it is now maybe she will eventually answer it but hang out as friends and your relationship will grow over time :) 

Follow his advice :)

I agree what @KemoKa says. Don't 'pull' an answer out of her. Keep it as it is now maybe she will eventually answer it but hang out as friends and your relationship will grow over time :)

Follow his advice :)

will follow

http://imgur.com/zdSeKdD

Well this happened

No for now, actually that's good. Just act normal around her I mean the same way as you used to do :)

if it was just a no, I would be like dead sad but I'm not sad at all so I guess thats good, I have a chance

if it was just a no, I would be like dead sad but I'm not sad at all so I guess thats good, I have a chance

Ok :) just do not ask it again in the near future :)

Ok :) just do not ask it again in the near future :)

okay ty all

From how this has turned out and what you've told us so far, it seems to me that this girl clearly likes you. People (especially girls) don't use your lap as a mouse mat if they're not at least totally comfortable hanging around you.

To be honest, it sounds like something a girl would do if she thought the guy was gay, haha.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I don't get why people come to this forum for relationship advice. It's like going to an Amish village asking if you should learn C++ or Java.

Best of luck getting out of the friend-zone OP.

I don't get why people come to this forum for relationship advice. It's like going to an Amish village asking if you should learn C++ or Java.

it's because i have no where else to go

it's because i have no where else to go

It's all good. Just because we're nerds doesn't mean we have a lack in social skills or relationship experience. In fact, from what I can tell, us nerds keep the best relationships in the end, because we're not usually fussy about all the mundane things that normal couples fight over.

We do, on quite a regular basis, respond to threads written by people asking for help with getting over their nervousness around girls, basic relationship advice and all-round consoling people about their fears and worries.

It's all good. Just because we're nerds doesn't mean we have a lack in social skills or relationship experience. In fact, from what I can tell, us nerds keep the best relationships in the end, because we're not usually fussy about all the mundane things that normal couples fight over.

We do, on quite a regular basis, respond to threads written by people asking for help with getting over their nervousness around girls, basic relationship advice and all-round consoling people about their fears and worries.

I also feel the most comfortable around you guys

I also feel the most comfortable around you guys

That's good, too :D it'll work out in the end, I'm sure ;)

That's good, too :D it'll work out in the end, I'm sure ;)

At least we're still friends

At least we're still friends

And may yet progress in your relationship, but not at the moment. That's okay, though! Taking time to develop a history with someone is probably what you need most if your relationship is indeed to grow closer. Let these sorts of things happen at a pace that feels comfortable. There's no rush. :D

What you need to do, if give her a bouquet, and whats going to be in the bouquet?

Bees forced into a state of hibernation be being frozen

The bees will thaw and be pissed

and her place will be swarming with dozens of pissed bees

This will show you are not to be trifled with

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

What you need to do, if give her a bouquet, and whats going to be in the bouquet?

Bees forced into a state of hibernation be being frozen

The bees will thaw and be pissed

and her place will be swarming with dozens of pissed bees

This will show you are not to be trifled with

wtf xD

wtf xD

Scratch that. Hornets, use hornets.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Scratch that. Hornets, use hornets.

better much better kappa

I see this kind of reply being thrown in non-tech threads. I think it's pretty short-sighted to assume that, just because this is a tech-centric forum, we only know and breathe tech. Some of us in this forum are grown ups who are in healthy relationships, and have a life outside of tech. In fact, I bet most people who made an account here don't know much about tech, and came here to learn about it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I see this kind of reply being thrown in non-tech threads. I think it's pretty short-sighted to assume that, just because this is a tech-centric forum, we only know and breathe tech. Some of us in this forum are grown ups who are in healthy relationships, and have a life outside of tech. In fact, I bet most people who made an account here don't know much about tech, and came here to learn about it.

We are on the internet, so there tend to be a diverse amount of people