Witcher 3 is it worth an extra £25 for the GoG version

Metro

Hello

I am thinking about getting the Witcher 3 on Steam, as it is £25, however do you think £50 is worth it for the GOG version.

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

No

I mean, is it worth it to you?

EDIT- I guess GoG definitely isn't The Witcher 3 will all its DLC, so it's 100% not worth it.

I used to be quite active here.

For what? Game is identical.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

No, just get the cheaper version, they are literally the same. Only difference is one has DRM (steam) and the other doesn't.

Hello

I am thinking about getting the Witcher 3 on Steam, as it is £25, however do you think £50 is worth it for the GOG version.

Thanks

Or you could have bought it at the same price on GoG the past month or two cos it was 50% off for so long.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Thanks, wanted to make sure, the only difference seems to be the extras and DRM. I guess I can still edit the ini config files with the Steam version?

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

its just a price difference, and its a shitton easier to install on steam. sorry but  hate the way gog makes you install stuff its terrible. just get it on steam, you'll still be able to edit the .ini files if you want to.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

its just a price difference, and its a shitton easier to install on steam. sorry but  hate the way gog makes you install stuff its terrible. just get it on steam, you'll still be able to edit the .ini files if you want to.

i can install it just fine with GOG... 

i can install it just fine with GOG... 

it makes you download like 12 files for the game, then you have to install all the patches in the correct order, then you have to install all the dlcs seperatly.    with steam you just need to download it and itll patch everything properly automatically. no need for a billion different files.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.