For all that are skeptical of my SSD being faster than my monitor...

byalexandr

Mine does the same thing xD  I have to unplug my ssd in order to get into the bios

They have utilities to restart to the UEFI without having to unplug anything. AsRock has one called 'Restart to UEFI'. Great name, 10/10 for creativity.

No, the PC was unplugged since I was doing some stuff and then it sat for around an hour or so while I went to work on school stuff. I think it would clear any cache by then.

No. It stores the required information in the main storage of the computer. It does not write it to RAM like conventional sleep. So it is Hybrid booting, im not saying that makes it any less cool though its just not a full cold boot.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Or just hammer del/F2 as soon as you press the on button.

If you have the UEFI enabled like I do then you can't access it without a utility or, now that I think about it, unplugging the drive. The boot is too fast and I don't think it even has a key you can press.

No. It stores the required information in the main storage of the computer. It does not write it to RAM like conventional sleep. So it is Hybrid booting, im not saying that makes it any less cool though its just not a full cold boot.

Huh, interesting. Well I guess that's how Windows 10 boots then, I don't see how I can make it boot the longer way, and I'm pretty sure no one else uses the other way either.

I do any get nothing

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/BootSetting_Win7-8-81-10_V10022.zip   i didnt like asus approach either 

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

Yeah, my pc can't do that. But it's not far behind.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Huh, interesting. Well I guess that's how Windows 10 boots then, I don't see how I can make it boot the longer way, and I'm pretty sure no one else uses the other way either.

Yup. Its a new feture to Windows 10. Quite impressive, the only time It wont hybrid boot is if you do a restart or its just finished some Windows Updates.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Same happened to me until I got my new monitors.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I'll check it out when I get home. If that f*cks up my computer I'm coming for dat a$$

its directly from asus althought i would suggest actually go into the motherboard support tab and finding in the drivers for your motherboard 

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

its directly from asus althought i would suggest actually go into the motherboard support tab and finding in the drivers for your motherboard 

I already have all the drivers for my mobo ;P