PSU for my system, which one should I buy?!?

I currently have an OCZ ZT Series 550w fully modular psu (which at the time of purchase was a BEAST power supply, still retails for $160). And it has come to my concern that my psu is shot, whenever I'm gaming my system locks up and shuts down. I check event viewer and it says that there has been a power failure. "Kernel Power Failure Error 41 (63)" 

My graphics card is an ASUS GTX 680 Direct CUII (OC Edition, takes about 300W on its own) and my system, according to Cooler Master's calculator uses 485W of power.  

Assuming the PSU is the issue, I have 3 power supplies that fit my budget yet I'm unsure which one to purchase. My budget is about $80 after MIR. 

Cooler Master VS Series V650 Modular 80+ Gold  - $79.99 after MIR 

EVGA B1 750W PSU 80+ Bronze - $59.99 After MIR (apparently this sucks)

COrsair CX 750M PSU 80+ Bronze - $79.95 After MIR (apparently this also sucks)  

I am open to any other PSU that you all think is worthy and fits my budget. Your feedback and help is very much appreciated, thanks in advance! 

* I live in Canada, please find something in Canadian Dollars and NOT US$*

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

This one is a good unit.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-210gq0750

Don't ever go for that EVGA B1 or Corsair CX.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I'm using the Corsair RM750 gold label and I am very happy with it!

AMD FX8350 Black OC 4.5ghz--NZXT Kraken X31--ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0--MSI R9 380 4G--Corsair RM750--Corsair 16GB Vengeance

Logitech G300--Roccat ISKU FX--Logitech Z623--HyperX Cloud II

I ran a Corsair VS PSU in my NAS for 24/7 operation for about 2 years with no problems, and I currently run an AX PSU for my gaming rig so I'd go with a Corsair model. Looking at their website, the VS650 is likely more what you're after. 

I currently have an OCZ ZT Series 550w fully modular psu (which at the time of purchase was a BEAST power supply, still retails for $160). And it has come to my concern that my psu is shot, whenever I'm gaming my system locks up and shuts down. I check event viewer and it says that there has been a power failure. "Kernel Power Failure Error 41 (63)" 

My graphics card is an ASUS GTX 680 Direct CUII (OC Edition, takes about 300W on its own) and my system, according to Cooler Master's calculator uses 485W of power.  

Assuming the PSU is the issue, I have 3 power supplies that fit my budget yet I'm unsure which one to purchase. My budget is about $80 after MIR. 

Cooler Master VS Series V650 Modular 80+ Gold  - $79.99 after MIR 

EVGA B1 750W PSU 80+ Bronze - $59.99 After MIR (apparently this sucks)

COrsair CX 750M PSU 80+ Bronze - $79.95 After MIR (apparently this also sucks)  

I am open to any other PSU that you all think is worthy and fits my budget. Your feedback and help is very much appreciated, thanks in advance! 

EVGA B2 is about the same amount of money and WAY better than both your options

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Apparently 80+ Bronze is fine, but I dont think so. 80+ Gold or GTFO

Then you understand nothing about efficiency... we have a guide about it pinned on this subforum and also in my sig.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Apparently 80+ Bronze is fine, but I dont think so. 80+ Gold or GTFO

They're cheaper units. Terrible ones. B2s are good tho.

Just because it has 80+ certification, doesn't mean it's good. It's the soldiering and capacitors and ton other stuffs that matters.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I ran a Corsair VS PSU in my NAS for 24/7 operation for about 2 years with no problems, and I currently run an AX PSU for my gaming rig so I'd go with a Corsair model. Looking at their website, the VS650 is likely more what you're after. 

wut. VS is Cooler Master and AX and CX are Corsair.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Corsair or Cooler Master VS PSU, I think they may have the same model name... But sounds good! 

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

They're cheaper units. Terrible ones. B2s are good tho.

Just because it has 80+ certification, doesn't mean it's good. It's the soldiering and capacitors and ton other stuffs that matters.

Thank you!

wut. VS is Cooler Master and AX and CX are Corsair.

http://www.corsair.com/en-au/power-supply-units

Sorry, I got confused. Go for the Corsair CX. But I would recommend an RM series if you can afford it. 

Before you all jump on me for recommending a Corsair CX PSU, they were originally rubbish but they've redesigned them in recent years to use better capacitors and larger heat syncs which help improve the lifespan http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/corsair_cx600m_psu_review,8.html

http://www.corsair.com/en-au/power-supply-units

Sorry, I got confused. Go for the Corsair CX. But I would recommend an RM series if you can afford it. 

Before you all jump on me for recommending a Corsair CX PSU, they were originally rubbish but they've redesigned them in recent years to use better capacitors and larger heat syncs which help improve the lifespan 

A SeaSonic or XFX PSU would be a better value.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Isn't the Cooler Master VS Series made by Seasonic? 

Isn't the Cooler Master VS Series made by Seasonic? 

Nope. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12ii620bronze

You're possibly right, if that's the case I'd go with SeaSonic.