Any Tips For My Build

This computer is going to be my first build, and I am wondering if anyone could give me any helpful tips on the parts that I've picked or suggestions for other components. I generally want to keep it under 1,100$.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6cD6GX

I don't really want to deal with two drives, so I thought a hybrid would be good

This computer is going to be my first build, and I am wondering if anyone could give me any helpful tips on the parts that I've picked or suggestions for other components.  I generally want to kept it under 1,100$. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6cD6GX

On an $1100 budget I'd switch the 4690k for a 4790k. Also change the RAM to DDR3-2400, as it only costs $5 more than the DDR3-1600 kit you chose. But the faster RAM is good for better framerate minimums. For instance, GTA V has almost a 10% better minimum framerate for me on my Xeon E3-1231v3 + GTX 970 system using my DDR3-2400 kit vs my DDR3-1600 kit. The 4790k isn't a must, especially if you have to be around $1100 before rebates, but the $5 extra for the DDR3-2400 kit is a no-brainer imo. @MageTank has found similar results from using fast RAM in his testing, as has Digital Foundry (see their videos on the i3-6100 and their article about getting 60 fps in Fallout 4).

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($329.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($332.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($15.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1119.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-28 00:20 EST-0500

I don't really want to deal with two drives, so I thought a hybrid would be good

hybrids are worthless compared to a ssd

hybrids are worthless compared to a ssd

What ssd would you recommend?

It usually is nice to have at least two drives. I like to segregate the system from my data so I can just reformat the system and reinstall the OS whenever needed without affecting my data. I wouldn't recommend an SSD right now when on a budget, as it's not the night and day upgrade people always sell it as. But it'll be something nice to add later on for quicker loading times in your games, especially since SSD prices keep falling. But I would definitely focus on the core of your system first, an SSD is a luxury to add later since it won't give you a single fps more in your games.

What ssd would you recommend?

None, it's not worth the money when it could cause you to cheap out on gpu, cpu, board, or memory to shoehorn such an unnecessary piece in.

On an $1100 budget I'd switch the 4690k for a 4790k. Also change the RAM to DDR3-2400, as it only costs $5 more than the DDR3-1600 kit you chose. But the faster RAM is good for better framerate minimums. For instance, GTA V has almost a 10% better minimum framerate for me on my Xeon E3-1231v3 + GTX 970 system using my DDR3-2400 kit vs my DDR3-1600 kit. The 4790k isn't a must, especially if you have to be around $1100 before rebates, but the $5 extra for the DDR3-2400 kit is a no-brainer imo. @MageTank has found similar results from using fast RAM in his testing, as has Digital Foundry (see their videos on the i3-6100 and their article about getting 60 fps in Fallout 4).

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($329.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($332.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($15.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1119.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-28 00:20 EST-0500

When changed the DDR3-1600 to the 2400 there was a compatibility error. Should I  get a 1866? 

I don't really understand Radeon Cards compared to Nvidia Cards. I don't know whats better and whats not. 

When changed the DDR3-1600 to the 2400 there was a compatibility error. Should I  get a 1866? 

Nah, get the 2400. It'll say compatibility error because Intel officially supports only 1.5V and below RAM kits, but tons of people use 1.65V kits on Z97. I'm using that exact kit right now at 1.65V and it makes a noticeable difference in gaming: namely, in sections of games that are cpu bound.

I don't really understand Radeon Cards compared to Nvidia Cards. I don't know whats better and whats not. 

the 390 is about 5% better than the 970