Was Steam hacked by Lizard Squad?

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

I'm salty, I researched this story for 4-5 hours and kids think it's lizard squad when it's just a cache error

I can relate.  When this all started, every "internet Network Admin" swore up and down on their Cisco certification that it was, without a doubt, a hack.  It wasn't until someone pointed out that because you couldn't really interact with these pages, and you were constantly getting a different account per click, that it was more likely a caching error did people begin to calm down a little.

I just went to the tree, opened presents, drank a pint, and waited for this whole thing to blow over.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

I can relate.  When this all started, every "internet Network Admin" swore up and down on their Cisco certification that it was, without a doubt, a hack.  It wasn't until someone pointed out that because you couldn't really interact with these pages, and you were constantly getting a different account per click, that it was more likely a caching error.

I just went to the tree, opened presents, drank a pint, and waited for this whole thing to blow over.

I knew from a start that it wasn't a hack as it would take one hell of an attack to break the steam servers to such a point that it gives random peoples information

TheGrim123321

CPU: I3-4170Cooler: Hyper TX3Mobo:Biostar B85MGMemory: G.Skill Ripjaw 2x4GBStorage: Barracuda 500GBGPU: Zotac GTX660Case: Fractal 1100PSU: Evga 500WMonitors: FHX2153L 21.5"│V193WEJb 19"Keyboard/Mouse: CMStorm DevastorAudio: MonoPrice 8323Microphone: BlueYeti BlackoutOS: MSX(Win10) Quote me or @TheGrim123321 to get my attention.

The problems have all been fixed, so you are either lying, or you changed the language settings.

Also it's spanish not mexican

My steam also has bitminer inside it and eating my PC, it also sends me free nachos.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi