Construction Workers next door...

babadoctor

I would wear earmuffs. I have these: http://www.amazon.com/3M-Peltor-H10A-Optime-Earmuff/dp/B00009LI4K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450918072&sr=8-2&keywords=3m+ear

Everyone I've seen in a documentary or video, whether they're on Mythbusters or doing woodworks or building cars, wear these earmuffs. 

Hmm

i would have to buy it for my whole family then

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Hope it works

(Installing acoustic foam all over the house walls and windows lel)

e35e8962fb585f416951b788163c9a4f.png

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Hmm

i would have to buy it for my whole family then

That'd be inconvenient because you would have to take off your earmuffs to talk or get used to hearing each other at low volumes (don't need to raise your voice much). But I think it would still be much less expensive than acoustic treatment. 

Why are you getting 10? :P

over all the windows

e35e8962fb585f416951b788163c9a4f.png

K, im taking it serous then...

and remember

the true reality awaits 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

and remember

the true reality awaits 

i dont understand what you mean by that lol

I work construction and work 6am-4pm.  Residential mostly, and I'm usually using an impact drill and hammer within the first hour, not much I can do about it.  I definitely dont think that walking into a construction site with a gun would be wise.  Construction type people are not to be messed with.  I've known several that carry legal handguns in their work vehicles and they can be some really shady people

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I work construction and work 6am-4pm.  Residential mostly, and I'm usually using an impact drill and hammer within the first hour, not much I can do about it.  I definitely dont think that walking into a construction site with a gun would be wise.  Construction type people are not to be messed with.  I've known several that carry legal handguns in their work vehicles and they can be some really shady people

I was not going to take that guy seriously.

You cant handle the truth

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

You know exactly what I mean

tumblr_inline_ngr94r0miE1raarzu.png

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

You cant handle the truth

What truth...>?

Learn to be an adult and live with it or move.

This could solve so many fucking problems in this world today.

"That bothers me!"

"Fucking deal with it. The world doesn't turn according to your expectations"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What truth...>?

and remember

the true reality awaits 

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Are you serious? I can understand that you hate the noise pollution, but it's COMPLETELY normal to work at 7/8 AM.

im not use to it

I was not going to take that guy seriously.

haha I'd hope so, I was half talking to him as well!  I'm sure he was joking  :huh:

I wouldn't take too kindly to someone coming into the house I'm working on and telling me to shut up though.  I wouldn't be rude if they weren't, but I also would politely tell them to pound sand and buy earplugs.  I gots work to do

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q