Construction Workers next door...

babadoctor

Hello

Ever since our neighbor died, the house was demolished. 

This was about a year ago

Now, since this month, they have been removing a bunch of shrubs and basically flattening out the land for the new home, with their construction cars (i dont know the name of the type of car, but the name of one of the bulldozers was "Deere")

The only thing i hear in the morning at 7AM-8PM is *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* the sound of their cars backing up... im starting to go mad...

if there is anyone on the forum who knows about law and what time according to law they have to start/stop constructing, then please, let me know.

i hear the sound of beeping in my sleep

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

The laws and regulations will depend where you live.  Each country, city has different regulations.  During weekdays, as long as they have the permits, they are within their legal rights to do their work.  So suck it up and live with it until it's over.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

I think most noise laws are 6am to 10PM. It's completely normal for them to be working at 7 or 8am. Most places around here start at 6am.

Oh god

I live in california

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

As aspected from babadocter 

(Reality Awaits You know what I mean)

Anyways your problem,

Really you cant stop them, you gatta live with it. I had the same problem when there was a whole condomoniom being built like a block away.

Eventually I got really REALLY annoyed and bought foam and sorta sound proofed my room, but hey that's just me

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I have to deal with this too.. I'm used to it now since there's a new house being built on my street every year

This is the best signature ever

As aspected from babadocter 

(Reality Awaits You know what I mean)

Anyways your problem,

Really you cant stop them, you gatta live with it. I had the same problem when there was a whole condomoniom being built like a block away.

Eventually I got really REALLY annoyed and bought foam and sorta sound proofed my room, but hey that's just me

What type of foam?

I might buy it

I have to deal with this too.. I'm used to it now since there's a new house being built on my street every year

oh.

Oh god

I live in california

Those are the legal times in California. My grandparents were woken up at 7 AM every day for half a year. Have fun.

Walk over and tell them to stfu.

ehhh

weakling /b/tard vs construction workers...

Invest in a pair of earplugs or noise cancelling headphones

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

What type of foam?

I might buy it

oh.

Seal windows and any place where stuff can leak from outside 

http://smile.amazon.com/Acoustic-Panels-Studio-Soundproofing-Wedges/dp/B010GPFY0Y/ref=pd_sim_sbs_267_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=51FVh%2B5Qh6L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1YN48G3SDJT7SM6N62PR

There was a smaller pack but cant find it

Yes I went that far

I had to live for 3 years with that noise

In other words ever since I moved in

yes thank you

i hope this makes a difference

Take a gun

haha

very funny

haha

very funny

...What? I'm being serious... Don't shoot them just tell them to stfu

yes thank you

i hope this makes a difference

You really insist on buying it?

You gatta do the walls and everything

I would wear earmuffs. I have these: http://www.amazon.com/3M-Peltor-H10A-Optime-Earmuff/dp/B00009LI4K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450918072&sr=8-2&keywords=3m+ear

Everyone I've seen in a documentary or video, whether they're on Mythbusters or doing woodworks or building cars, wears these earmuffs. 

You really insist on buying it?

Yes

its horrible

my whole family hates them

Yes

its horrible

my whole family hates them

Hope it works

(Installing acoustic foam all over the house walls and windows lel)