/r roast me PC style

Hello fellow PC builders. With tax season coming up, I wanted to have a general discussion on how and if i should improve my pc build.

Case= Cooler Master HAF 922

MB=ASUS Z87-K

CPU= i5-4670 Quad

GPU= NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 ti from EVGA

Ram= 8 gb  (DDR3?) idk id have to look at the cards and rt now I'm to lazy to pull it out of its snug hustler.

I'm fairly new to the game, this being my first build, and with the up coming money I wanted to improve my baby.

I like playing AAA and MOBA's, and I would like to get my hands in to video editing. I can run Fallout 4 and a descent 60 fps 1080 p, but only at high custom with most of the AA turned off. My game tanks though when I try to stream. I use Open broadcaster for twitch streaming and i had to go to windows mode with medium settings with only 2x AA to run at anything above 40 fps and that is with the stream paused on my dashboard while I play.

So my fellow gamers/builders, I am bare for the Roasting. cleanse me of my shame so I can be reborn in the flames of the master race. lol.

(Ps. i fucked up its suppose to be /r/roastme not /r roast me. the dank is not with me today)  

Budget, location. I would get maybe a 970/390, another 8 or 16gb kit, rest seems fine

you have ddr3

I would upgrade to a better GPU such as a 960 or 380

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I will hopefully have about 1k to add and I'm currently in Tacoma, Washington

Your motherboard is more itching to have a unlocked CPU than Linus when building a router!

Your GPU is so cheap it looks like it was featured in a spcrayard wars episode!

jokes aside :D  Just with a GPU change you will be ok

750Ti

oh god...

i5 4440 and a better gpu

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Hello fellow PC builders. With tax season coming up, I wanted to have a general discussion on how and if i should improve my pc build.

Case= Cooler Master HAF 922

MB=ASUS Z87-K

CPU= i5-4670 Quad

GPU= NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 ti from EVGA

Ram= 8 gb  (DDR3?) idk id have to look at the cards and rt now I'm to lazy to pull it out of its snug hustler.

I'm fairly new to the game, this being my first build, and with the up coming money I wanted to improve my baby.

I like playing AAA and MOBA's, and I would like to get my hands in to video editing. I can run Fallout 4 and a descent 60 fps 1080 p, but only at high custom with most of the AA turned off. My game tanks though when I try to stream. I use Open broadcaster for twitch streaming and i had to go to windows mode with medium settings with only 2x AA to run at anything above 40 fps and that is with the stream paused on my dashboard while I play.

So my fellow gamers/builders, I am bare for the Roasting. cleanse me of my shame so I can be reborn in the flames of the master race. lol.  

We won't roast. Just use pcpartpicker.com to assemble builds

Get a 4690 and an R9 380 instead of a 750 Ti and a 4670.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Z board and a locked processor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

We won't roast. Just use pcpartpicker.com to assemble builds

Get a 4690 and an R9 380 instead of a 750 Ti and a 4670.

"We won't roast." ??? Someones a bit late to the party, lol...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

I already Know that this is a friendly community, just making a theme/joke out of it. 

Also teach me sempi what is a locked and unlocked cpu and how do I how can you tell by the name. Overclocking? small micro cages for the cpu gnomes vs free range gnomes?

"We won't roast." ??? Someones a bit late to the party, lol...

I* won't roast. Of course you and others can do otherwise.

Aw crap, I am a hypocrite.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD