Lube for costar stabilizers help

Austin Powers

Can I use CRC Silicone Spray to lube my costar stabilizer? Would also want to know how long would the lube last. 

Last question, what's the difference between expensive and cheap lube?

If CRC Silicone Spray is not a recommend choice, would you recommend me a good lube to lube my costar stabilizer? :(

Can I use CRC Silicone Spray to lube my costar stabilizer? Would also want to know how long would the lube last. 

Last question, what's the difference between expensive and cheap lube?

If CRC Silicone Spray is not a recommend choice, would you recommend me a good lube to lube my costar stabilizer? :(

I found a video on the topic and it recommended something greasy nit oily because oil can be runny. Sorry that I can't link it. I hope this was helpful

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

http://imgur.com/a/9BTc7#0

When in doubt, turn to keyboard science. Sounds like Silicone lube is the second best option, so unless there's something about CRC Silicone Spray that sets it apart, I assume it'd be a good idea.

Just make sure your lube doesn't contain any acetone. If it does, it'll literally melt ABS plastic(pretty much ever prebuilt keyboards uses ABS keycaps.

Just make sure your lube doesn't contain any acetone. If it does, it'll literally melt ABS plastic(pretty much ever prebuilt keyboards uses ABS keycaps.

Costar stabilizers don't make contact with the key cap.

To tye OP: You should try to use the lubes outlined in this guide: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=34332.0

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Costar stabilizers don't make contact with the key cap.

To tye OP: You should try to use the lubes outlined in this guide: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=34332.0

Costar stabilizers still use that little translucent white tab which you're supposed to lube as well, and it could touch your keycaps from underneath if you're not careful. It's best to avoid using any lube/cleaners with acetone in the ingredients. 

http://imgur.com/a/9BTc7#0

When in doubt, turn to keyboard science. Sounds like Silicone lube is the second best option, so unless there's something about CRC Silicone Spray that sets it apart, I assume it'd be a good idea.

I've read this and some other ones and I was hoping if there's a video on how to remove those white pegs under those long keycaps because I'm planning to get a set of thick PBT keycaps. Seen ripster ones, it says use a nose clipper to remove but I'm still not sure how to remove them.

I'm on it, but I'm changing my keycaps as soon as I find out which lube is suitable for them.

Costar stabilizers still use that little translucent white tab which you're supposed to lube as well, and it could touch your keycaps from underneath if you're not careful. It's best to avoid using any lube/cleaners with acetone in the ingredients. 

Ok got it,

Thanks for the reply guys. Now I need to find that store.