Black Ops 3 or Battlefront?

charlezprice

Okay so the situation I'm in right now is like this..

I normally play games like League and CS. However, I love games like Fallout and CoD Zombies and games like Battlefield, Battlefront, etc. 

I currently have $33 in Steam Wallet which I have had no idea what to do with for a long time. I could buy the Black Ops 3 digital deluxe for $47 right now on Steam thanks to my wallet funds. The digital deluxe ensures I'll have future DLC for zombies and MP maps, etc. Or I could buy Battlefront which is not on sale right now. Both games are great and I'm thinking I might like Battlefront better, but CoD is not normally a game that goes on sale very often and I think it's quite a steal for the price I'm getting it at. Should I get BO3 now and wait till Battlefront goes on sale (and not to mention gets updated with more content, which is something that needs to happen)? I'm not sure! Help!

bo3, because battlefront gets stale very fast and is already dead.

From those two I would say Black Ops 3, but I don't think either one is a particularly compelling game

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

blops 

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

bo3, because battlefront gets stale very fast and is already dead.

Is Battlefront really dead on PC? A buddy of mine said this to me the other day and it didn't seem right.. but looking up player counts it appears so.

Is Battlefront really dead on PC? A buddy of mine said this to me the other day and it didn't seem right.. but looking up player counts it appears so.

i is a bit like titanfall EVERYONE plays it in the beginning but it dies of very fast because there is (almost) no content.

so wait for battlefront and get a game that is being played.

def bo3 out of the 2

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I uninstalled 3 and went back to black ops 1...best cod ever

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Its a shit Game, soon it will vanish into Oblivion.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO