Linus's first (public) Video

mider

OMG i love vessel only for the reason that you can sort from Oldest...

https://www.vessel.com/videos/fZV0H-mN-

I leave you with that...

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

There are older ones dating way back to 2007 pretty sure. 

OMG i love vessel only for the reason that you can sort from Oldest...

You can also do that in youtube.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

You can also do that in youtube.

You can do the same thing on Youtube

Yeah, but nobody knows how to use Youtube.  

JK actually what I meant was that you can upload videos dating 7 years back with the original upload date from youtube.  

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

oldest youtube vid

you know he started at NCIX first right?

his earliest video is on that channel, not linustechtips

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I meant on his channel, and yes he's mentioned it enough to know he started at NCIX and did the video thing with them

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Yes.  I know that.  I was talking about LTT channel tho.  I now that his is his first "video" video

^^^^^^

LOL We posted at the same time

I meant on his channel, and yes he's mentioned it enough to know he started at NCIX and did the video thing in his spare time

Lol the new vessel update automatically unfollows LTT's channel and your follows aren't on the home page anymore.

i like how he said very large 120mm fan not even that big compared to today. im curious what was the standard size back then?

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

i like how he said very large 120mm fan not even that big compared to today. im curious what was the standard size back then?

Probably 80mm.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC