good minecraft fps?

DominicNikon

Well it's above 60.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Assuming you don't have a 900hz monitor yes

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Anything above 60 is good. Personally, set the limit to 75 so your not stressing your system

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Anything above 60 is good. Personally, set the limit to 75 so your not stressing your system

why set it to 75? if my system can do more

Because A. Unnecessary stress on your computer. B. I highly doubt your monitor is 800hz.

60hz 1080p

go to land I bet that FPS gets cut

why set it to 75? if my system can do more

Because it is using unnecessary power. Plus if your monitor is only 60Hz, you're only seeing 60fps. It's like watching 5 different TV shows at once though you can pay full attention to one show.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

well... you're doing everything wrong...

1: vsync. vsync anywhere, even if its 300FPS. it'll make your gameplay much smoother

2: you allocated 10GB ram to a seemingly mostly vanilla instance. thats stupid, and may in some cases actually decrease fps.

3: ultra high resolution texture packs break more than they make look better. 128-256 is the sweet spot. dont bother with anything more. i'm not sure what your texture res is, but the blocks to your left dont have a high res texture, bringing us to piece 4.

4: texture packs are made to make things look better. mixing 256x256 textures with 16x16 textures doesnt make things look better. find a texture pack that supports your specific set of mods.

5: obvious troll is obvious, asking about fps in minecraft. my 7 year old centrino duo can run it at 60 fps...

Not over 9000. Not good enough.

surprisingly, once you top 1000 fps in minecraft, theres other things that come to play, things you didnt even think of being possible of happening.

like bottlenecking on pci-e 3.0 x16

im using a hd texture pack and optifine

Lol texture packs are nothing. Put some SEUS Ultra HD shades and run 170 mods and get a pretty decent world going. The shaders will eat your FPS

1: vsync. vsync anywhere, even if its 300FPS. it'll make your gameplay much smoother

2: you allocated 10GB ram to a seemingly mostly vanilla instance. thats stupid, and may in some cases actually decrease fps.

3: ultra high resolution texture packs break more than they make look better. 128-256 is the sweet spot. dont bother with anything more. i'm not sure what your texture res is, but the blocks to your left dont have a high res texture, bringing us to piece 4.

4: texture packs are made to make things look better. mixing 256x256 textures with 16x16 textures doesnt make things look better. find a texture pack that supports your specific set of mods.

5: obvious troll is obvious, asking about fps in minecraft. my 7 year old centrino duo can run it at 60 fps...

how much ram should i allow it?

You say this yet my 3 year old all in one has trouble keeping it 30-50 with optifine and all settings at the lowest...

You say this yet my 3 year old all in one has trouble keeping it 30-50 with optifine and all settings at the lowest...

integrated graphics?

if yes - thats your problem.

Fun Fact: a 60Hz monitor can't display more than 60FPS

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Agreed 256 though some 512 are good, also allocated 4GB MAX of RAM to MC, even in ultra nodded with ULTRA shaders.