battlefield 4 question!?

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

i want to preorder Bf4 for lowest price as possible.

i searched on pricerunner.se and i foudn to for 40 euros..

but i want BF4 deluxe edition and instead of deluxe it came up Bf4 limited edition?

What is the difference is Bf4 deluxe edition and Bf4 limited edition same thing or what?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Don't preorder it, it will go on sale a week later.

dont care about that, please if you can answer my question

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

never preorder games, they go on sale the day after the release. the diference is that with deluxe edition you get some extra media(sound tracks, bf premium etc)

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

dont care about that, please if you can answer my question

Hmm... you want it for cheap and you do not want to wait... seems impossible, do like Samdb said or pay little more. :)

bf4 limited edition i not on origin but on websites yes

It's not a download, disc including a poster and something else which i forgot off the top of my head. (BF4 Limited Edition)

If you're going to pre order, just get BF4 standard Edition if you are planning to get Premium also.

It's not a download, disc including a poster and something else which i forgot off the top of my head. (BF4 Limited Edition)

If you're going to pre order, just get BF4 standard Edition if you are planning to get Premium also.

i just want to preorder becuze i get goldpacks which is a big thing people told me:/

what do u mean its not a download???

cant i active it on origin?

what do u mean its not a download???

cant i active it on origin?

It's a Disc and yes you can.

Samdb I do see a reason to preorder Battlefield 4 though. You get the first dlc for free, so if it goes on sale for 15 dollars off, you would still be better off (imo) preordering and getting that first dlc for free.

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

And the price will not drop in a week lol

Dude you can get it for free!

Just buy an AMD Hawaii GPU on release ;)

I got the deluxe edition for 0,65$ or 1krona in sweden, gamestop.

I know your mailbox...

I got the deluxe edition for 0,65$ or 1krona in sweden, gamestop.

Isn't that the deposit?

Not gonna happen.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

If you need to preorder anything, it's a dictionary.

Seriously, don't preorder anything, there's a serious price hike.

:o you have bf4 already holy crap you mind sending me a copy :D 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Unless you've hacked something Origin wouldn't allow you to play it.

2/10 on the BCMods Legit Scale.

Heard of alpha?

I know your mailbox...

Heard of alpha?

Oh yeah ahah, didn't realise it was out as I haven't seen any gameplay footage. Any good?

Oh yeah ahah, didn't realise it was out as I haven't seen any gameplay footage. Any good?

Not allowed to release if you don't have a permit xD

Yes it is good :)

I know your mailbox...

Not allowed to release if you don't have a permit xD

Yes it is good :)

LTT permit? :D