Where Can I Reliably Get A And Legit Windows 10 Product key?

OrangeTrick

So I just build my first PC (YAAAAAAAY!!!) But I'm not yet a part of the PC Master Race as I cannot use it yet because I don't have an OS on it yet. I want to install windows 10 but I don't know where to buy a product key for it. I know there are some from reddit and stuff but I don't know if they're actually selling legit product keys. Can you guys help me? Maybe link a site to where I can buy the key for cheap. If you know someone on reddit who are reliable and you know really are selling it, that would help a lot. Thanks!

how about just buying the actual full price license at a store?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Anything sub $80 is guaranteed a grey market, and therefore against EULA/TOS, except if you're a college student and actively participating in the Dreamspark program yourself.

Probably wants it instant through e-mail instead of the hassle of driving to a Best Buy or something

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Pretty sure Amazon and Newegg sell legit product keys.

Are there anywhere where they dont sell it for 100 bucks? I mean I want a legit copy, but I'm sure I could spend less than that.

Maybe link a site to where I can buy the key for cheap. 

Nope.

OS keys don't come cheap unless you get into grey market territory.

Probably wants it instant through e-mail instead of the hassle of driving to a Best Buy or something

Yup. Plus I cant install it through a CD 'cause I dont have a DVD drive

Nope.

OS keys don't come cheap unless you get into grey market territory.

And what exactly is a grey market? Sorry I dont know much about stuff.

And what exactly is a grey market? Sorry I dont know much about stuff.

/r/Microsoftwareswap

or

G2A

EDIT: Not recommendations; examples

windows 10 doesnt come on DVDs....they come on USB drives

31020d1439230058t-windows-10-retail-usb-

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Seriously? Finally.

Tired of obsolete forms of data storage.

From Microsoft: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100?VID=320028200&s_kwcid=AL!4249!3!82561412213!b!!g!!buy%20%2Bwindows%20%2B10%20cost&WT.mc_id=pointitsem+Google+Adwords+5+-+Windows+10&ef_id=VgnUsAAABLIB3ASC:20151218063917:s

$120 for something you will use several hours every single day for the next 2 years... I mean.. come on..

It's the equivalent of  6-7 movie tickets, which will get you 12-14 hours of entertainment. I'm pretty sure the operating system that allows you to play hundreds of hours of awesome games is worth $120.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100?VID=320028200&s_kwcid=AL!4249!3!82561412213!b!!g!!buy%20%2Bwindows%20%2B10%20cost&WT.mc_id=pointitsem+Google+Adwords+5+-+Windows+10&ef_id=VgnUsAAABLIB3ASC:20151218063917:s

From microsoft. $120 for something you will use several hours every single day for the next 2 years... I mean.. come on..

It's the equivalent of  6-7 movie tickets, which will get you 12-14 hours of entertainment. I'm pretty sure the operating system that allows you to play hundreds of hours of awesome games is worth $120.

I didnt know that windows 10 came in a flashdrive now. Haha. And its also true that it's probably worth the 100 or more dollars that I'll spend on it.

But I have one question, If I buy and install windows 8 will I still be able to upgrade to windows 10? Just curious. lol

I didnt know that windows 10 came in a flashdrive now. Haha. And its also true that it's probably worth the 100 or more dollars that I'll spend on it.

But I have one question, If I buy and install windows 8 will I still be able to upgrade to windows 10? Just curious. lol

yes you have until june or july to upgrade free

Spoiler

Yes, if you buy it soon.

From Microsoft: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100?VID=320028200&s_kwcid=AL!4249!3!82561412213!b!!g!!buy%20%2Bwindows%20%2B10%20cost&WT.mc_id=pointitsem+Google+Adwords+5+-+Windows+10&ef_id=VgnUsAAABLIB3ASC:20151218063917:s

$120 for something you will use several hours every single day for the next 2 years... I mean.. come on..

You could just do the easier way as buying Windows 7/8.1 cheaper and upgrade through that.

Pretty pissed as i found out afterwards that you can use a Windows 7/8.1 key on a Windows 10 installation after installing Windows 7 and upgrading to Windows 10...