Anyone used g2a or kinguin for Win key?

as96

Basically I re-installed windows on my HTPC after having Ubuntu for a long time since I want to add a dedicated gpu and play some games on it, now the only issue is that it won't take my actual windows key, I think I hit some kind of installation limit, or it's expired and I know that I could call MS but it's annoying, and it's probably not gonna solve anything, I don't want to use a crack or similar since I don't want junk on my pc so don't suggest me that, the most cheaper way out would be using kinguin or g2a.

Anyone used one of this two services for Windows keys? I don't care about games, just Windows keys.

Use reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap It's better and you save money too :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Use reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap It's better and you save money too :)

Ugh... I really don't trust giving money directly to someone, at least on those websites the money goes through them first

Basically I re-installed windows on my HTPC after having Ubuntu for a long time since I want to add a dedicated gpu and play some games on it, now the only issue is that it won't take my actual windows key, I think I hit some kind of installation limit, or it's expired and I know that I could call MS but it's annoying, and it's probably not gonna solve anything, I don't want to use a crack or similar since I don't want junk on my pc so don't suggest me that, the most cheaper way out would be using kinguin or g2a.

Anyone used one of this two services for Windows keys? I don't care about games, just Windows keys.

If the problem is that it doesn't activate the code and gives you the options to enter a new key, call microsoft or buy a new key online, call microsoft, did that several times already (lots of reinstalls). You just have to enter a code in the phone and they will send one back to enter in the PC and done, you'll have windows activated again.

Someone once said: "Having a rollercoaster on a PC would be epic"

So threw a rollercoaster on my K'nex PC: Project Dragon Khan- K'nex rollercoaster PC build

Ugh... I really don't trust giving money directly to someone, at least on those websites the money goes through them first

All of them have thousands of sales and I've personally bought at least 5, not to mention paypal has your back as well

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

If the problem is that it doesn't activate the code and gives you the options to enter a new key, call microsoft or buy a new key online, call microsoft, did that several times already (lots of reinstalls). You just have to enter a code in the phone and they will send one back to enter in the PC and done, you'll have windows activated again.

Is it just an SMS? Or do I have to speak? I'm too lazy for that.

I think I have some stickers with a keys of some old laptops somwhere in my house, I'll see if I can find them, otherwise I'll just buy a cheap key somewhere, and hopefully not get scammed.

All of them have thousands of sales and I've personally bought at least 5, not to mention paypal has your back as well

I may give it a try

Is it just an SMS? Or do I have to speak? I'm too lazy for that.

I think I have some stickers with a keys of some old laptops somwhere in my house, I'll see if I can find them, otherwise I'll just buy a cheap key somewhere, and hopefully not get scammed.

I think you can choose between automated system for free (as far as I know), SMS and an actual call (paid).

I always choose the automated system: you call, select some menu using the buttons on the phone, after that you dail in the code that appears on your pc screen and after that the robot voice (which is clearly understandable imo) tells you the code you have to dail into your pc and done.

No speaking involved from your side, just typing and listening.

Someone once said: "Having a rollercoaster on a PC would be epic"

So threw a rollercoaster on my K'nex PC: Project Dragon Khan- K'nex rollercoaster PC build

I think you can choose between automated system for free (as far as I know), SMS and an actual call (paid).

I always choose the automated system: you call, select some menu using the buttons on the phone, after that you dail in the code that appears on your pc screen and after that the robot voice (which is clearly understandable imo) tells you the code you have to dail into your pc and done.

No speaking involved from your side, just typing and listening.

I tried that with an old laptop key and it did the trick, thank you, you saved me at least €15 :D

I'd recommend Microsoftsoftwareswap like Octavia limousine said. Bought keys from there and they seem to be fine. There's a seller named S5ean who's also a mod of that sub so if you're unsure buy from him. Most of the sellers get their keys from MSDN I think so they're more often than not legit. YMMV though.