Having pain in my back

Zyre

Greeting forum,

I've had this 2 times before. Months ago I went trough my back as I was talking towards the school. My friend continued carrying my backpack. The pain was really intense and pulled the breath out of me for a couple of minutes. I have had it multiple times, but I only remember the one I said above.

Today I had to work. I'm a postman. During my walk I suddenly felt it in my back. I decided to slow down and keep my back straight. This worked out and finished my run.

Right now I'm sitting behind the PC, just relaxing. Yet, I still have the feeling in the back. It has become less, but it feels like, one wrong move and it will snap and cause the pain.

I told my mother about it. Basically she told me that I should go out and exercise so I can strengthen my back. However I don't understand why. These back pains something happen with months and months between them.

Does anyone know if this is a sign of something bad? I don't get back issues when lifting heavy things. I get these randomly with months between them.

I can always do a check up and see if something is wrong.

I advise you to see a doctor versus taking advice from people on a tech forum.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Contact your doctor mate, not sure how we could be of assistance.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Locking this thread. I'm not comfortable with us giving out medical advice other than seeing your doctor.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch