Hey guys i was wonderin was OS do you guys have

RamSenpai
Go to solution Solved by obsidian1200,

I use Windows 10 on my desktop, Windows Server 2012R2 for my server, Android Marshmallow on both my phone and tablet. I'm not too happy with Windows 10 as for some reason virtual box has not been happy on my machine since the fresh install, even after the new patch with the latest version of virtualbox, but I'm hoping those can get ironed out soon.

As for family members, there are 2 laptops running OSX Mavericks, 1 Windows 8.1 desktop, Android Marshmallow and iOS 9.

Someone told me not to get the windows 10 cause i cant play certain games wiith it an it sucks but i think its fine, at least better than winddows 8.

It should run any game, as long as its not a win 9* 16bit game you should be fine.

Ive run games from 1998 on win10 and have never gotten any compatibility issues

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

On my main desktop:

openSUSE 42.1

On my laptop:

ARCH Linux

On my server:

CentOS

Currently running Windows 7. Tried gaming on Windows 10 and never clicked the rollback button faster. God awful 20 fps in CSGO. This is with a 4790k and a 980. It was a major wtf moment. After rolling back to Windows 7 though, everything was fine.

I later figured out that updating the OS to Windows 10 reset my F@H control panel, so it was folding with all hardware at 100%, and then forwarding leftover power to whatever I was doing. I felt really dumb for not realizing that faster, so I may upgrade to Windows 10 again because the Xbox One smartglass integration was really impressive.

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

I mainly at home use OS X (more specifically Yosemite, but currently DLing El Capitan).

Managed to pickup a macbook air for nothing (with 250gb SSD!), and I can't seem to find the time to game at all so it's kind of my daily machine, plus I use it on the bus ride home to work on some programming projects.

I find OSX to be pretty good for anything non-gaming related.

Although it seems to be very "basic and simple", there is plenty of stuff that can be done in the background that is "advanced", the beauty of unix based OS'.

Otherwise typically Win 7 enterprise as that's the OS I support at work and that's what I use on my non-apple desktop/laptop devices.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

CentOS

Happy to see someone using it; I always enjoyed it but I felt no one has ever heard of it :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Happy to see someone using it; I always enjoyed it but I felt no one has ever heard of it :P

Well, with the stability of RHEL without the cost, it makes a great SMB Server OS.

I use Windows 10 on my desktop, Windows Server 2012R2 for my server, Android Marshmallow on both my phone and tablet. I'm not too happy with Windows 10 as for some reason virtual box has not been happy on my machine since the fresh install, even after the new patch with the latest version of virtualbox, but I'm hoping those can get ironed out soon.

As for family members, there are 2 laptops running OSX Mavericks, 1 Windows 8.1 desktop, Android Marshmallow and iOS 9.

Windows 10 on my PC... But I want to change to an Linux one, but dunno which tho... Debating Linux Mint vs ElementaryOS

Windows 10 is pretty great, unless you have privacy concerns. I personally prefer what they've done with the design (regardless of it being dumbed down) on W10, and i've had no problems with games running on Win10, unless they're very old (even so you could possibly find patches for them.)

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

Windows 10 is beautiful. Windows 8(.1) is like Windows 7 with a Windows 97 theme that you can change the color off. I hope to move my laptop to a fresh install of Windows 10 as soon as I clear the shit off it.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Windows 10 on my PC, Windows 8.1 on my laptop, Windows Phone 8.1 on my mobile phone.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'm planning on switching to Ubuntu at some point, but in order to have my official decision I need to do some testing on it hardware wise 

OSX

Hackintosh or Apple computer? if hackintosh I got some questions if you don't mind answering 

Hackintosh or Apple computer? if hackintosh I got some questions if you don't mind answering 

OSX= Windows 10

But I am planning on actually doing a Hackintosh build with help from my friend

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

OSX= Windows 10

But I am planning on actually doing a Hackintosh build with help from my friend

OSX is not Windows 10. I think you mean the recent meme "MSX". 

I have both Windows 7 and Windows 10 installed. I used Windows 10 for around 3 months, and used it as my primary OS for 1 - 2 months, but I've returned to using Windows 7 as my primary OS.

I didn't like the Windows 10 visual design, or its limited visual customization options, or its start menu and taskbar, its search, or its invasive telemetry and snooping. I also didn't like its action centre, or its built-in advertising. I think it's ridiculous to have an OS with adware and malware built into it, and hypocritical for MS to have their Windows Defender software to protect against those things when Windows 10 does the same things itself, by default.

Returning to Windows 7 has felt like a very satisfactory breath of fresh air to me.

I still have Windows 10 installed on a separate partition, and will use it if ever it's useful for anything, but Windows 7 accomplishes everything that Windows 10 can, so I half expect I won't ever need Windows 10 and will eventually just format that partition. But I'll leave it for a year to see what comes of it.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987